Trespassers will be shot sign question?

I recently got burglarized. Somebody trespassed onto my property, they snuck their way to my back yard and stole a rifle. We know it was the neighbors, because they can see my whole yard. I always bring it inside but my dad was doing something with it and he said the neighbors were staring at him. He left the rifle... show more I recently got burglarized. Somebody trespassed onto my property, they snuck their way to my back yard and stole a rifle. We know it was the neighbors, because they can see my whole yard. I always bring it inside but my dad was doing something with it and he said the neighbors were staring at him. He left the rifle on our picnic table. The next day around noon I was looking for it and noticed it was missing. So it was only obvious that the nieghboors took it because who else would know it was their since that was the only thing missing. They are always staring at us when we are outside. They also look like the kind of people you use drugs and are up to no good, I can always hear them fighting and cursing. At least once a week an old guy that lives their passes out drunk in their drive way and they have to carry him inside. We were really upset that they just walked on to our property when we were all home, but we will just let it go. it was only a hunting rifle. We never leave the house alone and a friend of mine gave me a Rottweiler. We also have a security system installed. But that doesn't seem like it's enough. I have a new born and a 9 year old living at the house. I also do not want somebody to be trespassing and have my mom find them . What if they panic and try to cause her harm. I feel like I will have to bare arms and protect my family myself. I want to hang "Beware of Dog" signs and "trespassers will be shot" signs all over. I do not know who even sells the trespassers will be shot sign. If anybody can point to an online vender to were I can purchase a couple that would be great.

O yea, I also want to point out that I will not actually shot anybody.