poll: would you be able to tell how your close contacts are feeling through their questions and answers?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Zorro
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you got me right....

the most important thing now is that you get full recovery...z

• 1 decade ago

Some Contacts come right out and say how they’re doing. With others, I can pick up anger or tiredness. One Contact is always so chipper, there must be a bluebird on their shoulder. And then there’s one more Contact...never asks Qs and has never answered any of mine, but next week it will be one year of cryptic, semantic word-playing.e-mails, with a whole lotta caring thrown in.

• Mac S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hella yeah! If they're my 'close' contacts I pretty much know what the h3ll is goin' on. I mean...I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

<---he hopes you're feeling better sweety :)

• 1 decade ago

most of my contacts i can tell how they feel, but usually they leave me an email.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo !
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, and they know pretty much, where I'm standing when it comes to answer their questions.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I think I can tell when they are happy or when they are depressed or sad.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, because my contact is my fiance.

• 4 years ago

Yep. I have done a few times

• Bubble
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

OH yes....I can sense their mood for the day lol.....

• 1 decade ago

i sometimes think i can then she somehow fools me, but most of the time i feel the love......... ;-))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.