Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

GUYS: Butt Ugly or small pee-pee?

Would you rather be old, ugly, balding, stinky, skin sagging and built like a string bean, BUT your "manhood" dwarfs a ruler and is as wide as a Red Bull can.

OR

You are built like Apollo, Mike Tyson and Hurcules. You are always oiled up to perfection and glow in the sun, your silky locks flowing... Your teeth are like pearls, you make people's heart's melt...

BUT your pee-pee is the size of a Jolly Ranger... and thats WITH your Viagra.

Which would you rather have?

Britzz, Im not jealous of girls who have hot guys, Im actually one of those rare girls who are happy for them

Favorite Answer

id take the small dick option. If you're super hot status you can move from chick to chick until you find one who likes ur package.

As a girl I can say, we'd rather have the guy with good looks. No one else have to know you're pathetic down there. It only matters how jealous other chicks are that you have the hot guy.

It depends on what kind of sex /love you want. it's not fair to say that a small member is a bad thing, because some girls prefer it small. Some big.

I'd rather have a small penis like I do right now, But I don't have all the other things.

id rather have a small penis because if you were but ugly and the way u described it know one will want to or ever even see you penis so atleast if your penis is really small you can still have sex and if its really really bad you can get it enlarged

I want a real man. Someone who is caring, respectful and strong. his big pee-pee or good looking face would never keep me happy.

A small penis can pleasure as much as a big penis, so i would choose a small penis, good looking.

i'd be awesome dude with small dick, because girls would dream of having sex with me, and i would never show it to anyone, instead of an old dude who no one want to even be near. LOL

small pee pee is just fine. If i works just fine the size wont be MY issue.

the apollo guy, tounge does the job