POLL: do you hold in your farts?

well do you? or do you live by the motto better out then in ~~

Favorite Answer

I hold in my farts as long as possible. Unfortunately though, I get so much gas it is very difficult. Holding in farts for longer than an hour is pretty much impossible for me, so I find a remote section of wherever I am at to unleash the fury. So far though, nobody has noticed me doing this. When my farts smell really bad, somebody else is always blamed for it. And that makes me feel bad, but I can't let people know I farted.

Why, what do you do?

• kahlow

I extremely have studied farts in medical books. you won't be able to help yet to fart and you do all of it day to a pair volume, yet not adequate at a time which you even observe. it is why people get physique smell. That and sweating, yet customarily the gasoline. It comes from the foodstuff you consume being digested by making use of the bacteria on your colon. Then they expel gasoline as they digest for you.

Only in public places.

Oh I do, and if no one heard it, I let them know I did.

Then I watch peoples faces when they inhale the fumes.

Yes, even if I'm alone. I think it's disgusting, I even hate the word, lol.

yes.. until i find a private place to let them out

let them out

no