I am not sure if I should head for divorce?

I have been in a relationship for almost 6 years. When we first were together he wasn't to sure he wanted to be in a commitment. Slowly but surely he started coming around but not completely. I think he still had his partying to do as a bachelor. I have 2 children of my own and have always been more mature.... show more I have been in a relationship for almost 6 years. When we first were together he wasn't to sure he wanted to be in a commitment. Slowly but surely he started coming around but not completely. I think he still had his partying to do as a bachelor. I have 2 children of my own and have always been more mature. He was 27 and I was 26 when we started to date. 4 years into the relationship we hit a rough road. He is in the National Guard and was working on the border helping Immigration. He started distancing himself from me and would break up with me whenever he wanted to. By this time we were engaged for 2 years. I would visit not to often because of it being far but also because he wasn't so inviting either. When he got off of the mission I knew he had done something with another woman or women. I had this bad vibe. I had seen unknown numbers that 1 ended up being a girl. After he returned from there everything has been great. We have been happy and we even got married last October because he was deployed to Iraq. Over the weekend my sister spoke to a woman on myspace asking her when my she dated this man. To make a long story short he was dating both of them at the same time. He is deployed also at another location in Iraq. I asked my sister for her number because I wanted to ask about my husband. I wanted to know that small piece that had always been denied and missing. She broke it to me and said my husband, than fiancee, had been sleeping with her friend. I don't know what to do. I am so hurt and confused. I am disgusted by his actions. I am disgusted that I am married to a man that did this to me. He has a strong attachment to both of my children but more so the youngest one. Can anyone please give me some advice. I wanted him to tell me every detail of his infidelity with this woman which sounds odd but I want to know why and if there was oral sex involved. He said no at first but now he said yes there was oral but he didn't want to tell me because he has hurt me enough. I love this man dearly but I don't think I can get passed his infidelity. It is disgusting and I looked her up on myspace and she is disgusting. Any advice?
3 answers 3