What is the job of a Navy Nuclear Officer?

I am currently enlisted in the US Navy, an E-4 and rated Electronics Technician, and going into Nuclear Power School, having just completed A-school. Needless to say I know a bit about reactors and about what a nuke officer does. However, I really want to know the detailed specifics about what Nuclear Officer... show more I am currently enlisted in the US Navy, an E-4 and rated Electronics Technician, and going into Nuclear Power School, having just completed A-school. Needless to say I know a bit about reactors and about what a nuke officer does.
However, I really want to know the detailed specifics about what Nuclear Officer does - I'm applying for the STA-21 program, and I effectively need to know what I'll be doing if I am accepted.
I've been told I'd be standing Engineering Officer of the Watch, which is a supervisory role of the Reactor, but what does that entail? I really need to know in depth specifics, and be able to explain it effectively to my CO when it comes time for an interview to determine if I should go on to be an officer or just stay enlisted like I am now.
Update: I can't ask my EOOW because... I don't have one.
I'm not in the fleet yet, I'm a student, still training to become a nuclear operator. An EOOW is only present in the fleet - I have very little interaction with officers as it is.