Help! what do i put in her yearbook?

Ok we just got our yearbooks and i want to sign my best firends yearbook that i have had a crush on recently ( and she knows it) but idk what to say i want it to be clever any help? Im tired of putting HAKAS

Favorite Answer

yo ucan be said; 'my [plae at 8 And rember conmdos

Keep it very nice as friends. Tell her how much you care about her and value her relationship. Do not get into your deeper feelings in the yearbook. Go with what you have experienced together and how much you cherish her as a person. I think you should pursue your "other" relationship outside of the yearbook.

Be sincere, and don't ruin long-term memories with potentially short-term feelings. Your feelings could grow into something more, a relationship between you two, or it could be a fling, or something that passes. The friendship shouldn't, if it's a strong enough one, and you might not want to always think of the end of your high school years with those feelings at the forefront. So be sincere, convey your deep feelings as a friend, and if you feel like it, say your other feelings in person, where they should be said anyway.

Ha, do not write HAKAS or HAGS or anything like that! Just be simple, " hey ive enjoyed getting to know you this year. Hopefully ill see you this summer" Or something! Make sure you include plans to hang out in the summer. :)

Something funny yet deep.

Here's an example of what I put in someone's yearbook (as mest as I can remember it):

"the guy you'll probably rarely see again (then my name)"

I don't really get to school, so It has a deep meaning, but still with something that attracts attention.

(NAME), 20 years from now when you look back on this yearbook I hope we are still best friends with the same last name! (Your Name)

* I married my highschool sweetheart, and 20 years ago he signed my yearbook " I hope to get to know you better." - Dreams do come true! Good luck!

So, you start off by telling her she's amazing and she's a great friend and you're so lucky to have her as your best friend. then, sort of get in to how you're sorry things have been a little awkward lately, and different from normal. then, say something about how she's totally worth it and you hope you two can still at least be best friends, and you will see her over the summer.

What does HAKAS stand for?

put (ily) by your name on the yearbook. Also putting your number on his/her yearbook would be nice. Tell her, I love you babe. lol.

Source(s): my pervert penis

Put something that kinda CLUES that you like her. She won't get it right away, but when she's sitting at her house reading through the year book, it will dawn on her. Hopefully :D

Or you could just write your number in there. That usually works

put something funny, that way everytime she reads it, it will make her remember you in a good way.

you don't need to put anything about hanging out in the summer, that is so meaningless, she already knows your hanging out with her. plus you don't want to write the same exact thing of everyone else.

just add sometimg that is slick, funny, but also sweet.

put how much u enjoyed being at school with her, say enjoy a great summer, write that u want to hangout and maybe put in ur # if she doesnt have it yet. I hope i helped.