Do you think the sasha baron cohen & eminem?

incident was setup and was eminem in on it

• geri
    Favorite Answer

I think Sasha Baron Cohen rehearsed it, he knew exactly what he was doing but I think Eminem was genuinely pissed off and knew nothing off it. Serves him right! He's always humiliating people in his music. Someone who tries to display themselves as a gangsta rapper isn't going to want another guys butt in his face in front of millions.....

It was set up. Sasha Cohen REHEARSED it. Eminem wasn't at the rehearsal, but I'm SURE "Bruno" knew who would be sitting directly below him.

Eminem is such a prick anyway, he's the perfect patsy.

yea it wasnt just a coincidence that he landed right on Eminem in that position...if i know Eminem, he wouldnt sat there for two seconds without going crazy, yet he kept his composure for like 11 seconds

no it actually wasnt thatd what i thought but it was in a magazine today and mtv admitted that he intended on going down but he meant to go down to zac efron to congragualte him but they missed and landed on eminem

• Logan

Idk..I think "Bruno" and MTV knew what was going on..But eminem?

Nahh.

MTV is gay, everything is scripted even their "reality" shows