Is it legal for my apartment complex to shut off water for 3 1/2 days straight?

I just received notice that the water will be shut off from Tuesday through Thursday, and half of Friday due to "unforeseen circumstances". Is it legal for them to leave tenants without water for so many days straight? Should tenants be compensated in some way because of the inconvenience and cost to go... show more I just received notice that the water will be shut off from Tuesday through Thursday, and half of Friday due to "unforeseen circumstances". Is it legal for them to leave tenants without water for so many days straight? Should tenants be compensated in some way because of the inconvenience and cost to go somewhere else to take showers, use restroom, etc.?
Update: I just talked to the office manager and she said she typed the notice incorrectly. The water will be shut off for only 1/2 the day Tuesday through Friday. She apologized. Now that I can handle. I just moved to this state and I was thinking what the hell am I going to do now!? Anyway, all is well.Thanks for all of... show more I just talked to the office manager and she said she typed the notice incorrectly. The water will be shut off for only 1/2 the day Tuesday through Friday. She apologized. Now that I can handle. I just moved to this state and I was thinking what the hell am I going to do now!? Anyway, all is well.Thanks for all of your answers!