Why did nobody care when LeBron walked off the court last year?

He did the exact same thing last year when he lost against the Celtics in Game 7, and he did the exact same thing when the Cavs were blown out in Game 7 against the Pistons. But everybody is blowing this not shaking hands thing out of proportion. As a Cavs fan I noticed that Dwight attempted a three point shot... show more He did the exact same thing last year when he lost against the Celtics in Game 7, and he did the exact same thing when the Cavs were blown out in Game 7 against the Pistons. But everybody is blowing this not shaking hands thing out of proportion.

As a Cavs fan I noticed that Dwight attempted a three point shot with less than 4 seconds left on the clock. Was being up by 13 not enough?

Anyways I really don't care, but I think it's kind of funny how people are acting like LeBron has fallen so low, and his character is forever tarnished. I mean seriously he didn't rape anyone.

Question: Who's the favorite to win the Finals? Who do you think is going to win?

I got the Lakers in 6. For one, Kobe is not 47% of the Lakers offense. Second Lakers have players to contain Howard. Third Ariza and or Odom will be guarding Lewis, and Lewis is the one that killed us in the Conference Finals. If he were to miss that three at the end of game 1, and that three at the end of regulation in game 4. Cavs would have won the series 4-1. But on the flip side the Lakers are pretty bad at defending the three point arc.
Update: I always root for the underdog. So I decided to root for the franchise with 2 Finals appearances, and 0 rings. I hope the Magic can bring a Championship to Orlando. Lakers really don't need a 15th.
Update 2: No he didn't. Trust me I've seen that game more than once.
Update 3: John your right.