• Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games
  • Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games

Info on Sims 3 job salaries?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I'm just wondering if anybody can give me a list of the daily pay of all the jobs in the game at level 10. Specifically the Business track. Oh and feel free to give me your ...show more
Update : Ok I have the game so other people must have it too. i have a legal ...show more
Best Answer
  • Owen answered 6 years ago
Well I know that level 10 sports career, you get just under $500 an hour, more like $490.
You work 6 days a week, but only work for 3 hours. Also, on Wednesdays and Sundays, you have matches, and you dont get paid for playing matches, so you pretty much only get paid $6000 a week.

Source:

I've played it :D
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • sicornballer answered 6 years ago
    I have been looking on many, many websites trying to find this list, but it's going to take a while for other people to create lists. But the best one I got was top of the medical career. Once I hit the top I was making 3,500ish a day. Once the job performance meter is at the top you get a $48 raise that is permanent. Currently I am making 5,700 a day working 4/7 days a week from 9AM until 2PM. I heard the top of the military was good too, but no confirmations yet.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • ? answered 6 years ago
    I've found that being a Writer (working from home on novels) you can make the most simoleons per week.

Writing "Romance Novels" you can pump out about 3 per week (once you've gotten the prolific writer achievement) and each novel gives you ~4000-5000 in royalties per week for 6 weeks (for a total of over 30k in royalties per book).

At the top of my career I was making just under 50k per week. Total lifetime earnings was 300k-ish.

Only negative point is that if you write a book in the last weeks of your life, you'll only collect royalites up until you die. You'd actually collect no money at all if you were to write a book and not live to see the next Sunday at 12:00 when the royalties roll in.

Source(s):

Personal Experience in 3 career tracks up to level 10 (sports, business, and writing - although it doesn't have its own career track)
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • E.H. answered 6 years ago
    The game isn't officially released until tomorrow, so you'll have to wait at least a day or two before that information becomes available.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Amy answered 6 years ago
    I haven't seen anything so far that shows their salaries but once I get the game tomorrow I can let you know.
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Info on Sims 3 job salaries?
    I'm just wondering if anybody can give me a list of the daily pay of all the jobs in the game at level 10. Specifically the Business track.

Oh and feel free to give me your opinion on the game...unless ur gonna be knob about it.
    Sign In 

to add your answer

4

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock