Anonymous

How do blacks feel when they see .......?

Olympic games and winning only 6-7% of medals in 2-3 specific sports

Awards like Oscars MTV Golden Globes and winning 1% lol

Nobel Prizes and winning hmmmmmm blacks have 9 from 1430 given so far right ??6 in peace and 3 in literature lol

science and technology achievements (excluded lol)

politics in which they make 0000000000,0000001% in history

Medicine and Law in USA and Europe they make less than 2%

History and Heroes seeing only European Heroes and movies about them

beauty pageants and fashion winning only 5% of titles maybe??(i might be generous lol)

Space race and Military achievements (absents lol)

1000 most rich people in the world (3 blacks only lol Forbes magazine)

but then they see

Aids worldwide they make 67% of it (Africa included)

Crime in USA WOW MAJORITY by far

Poverty and Diseases the kings

The achievements of black race overall??

Fast runners,Basketball in USA (worldwide they lose too lol), Hip-hop and r&b music !

White race has Alexander the Great or Napoleon or Julius Caesar and blacks have Oprah and Michael Jordan lmao

MEGATRON AND TRAINING DAY YEAH FELLAS YALL ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE!

Poverty and

Addy for Olympics and Nobel Prizes and Oscars the numbers are accurate!

In politics u tell me in history what % blacks make in all developed countries!

In space race technology military and empires blacks where are they exactly??u have better stats??

In beauty pageants i mean there r 3 only black Miss Universe in 61 years and 1 black man in 24 sexiest man alive!

U make the count baby!

If u find them much different then sue me ;)

ED I AM HAPPY THERE ARE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE U LMAO

U MAKE MY POINTS MORE VALID

U CLAIM 2 SPORTS OUT OF 100 AND THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YALL TO CLAIM SPORTS SUPERIORITY LMAO

TYPICAL

ed the freshan

Black race

988 medals from 16015 (worldwide)

6,5% Olympicsdatabase and wikipedia

In usa

Blacks 379 medals of 2515 15% about!

OLYMPICS HAVE 400 EVENTS AND 48 SPORTS U MENTIONED HOW MANY SPORTS??2 EXACTLY U MADE MY POINT!

WORLD OF SPORTS IS HUGE BASKETBALL AND RUNNING IS 3% OF ALL SPORTS MAYBE LESS;)

GET REAL PLAYA

YALL MAKE 95% OF MEDALS LMAO WOW LMAO

ed

check mate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multiple_Olym...

in top 100 top athletes from all sports 2 blacks 7 asians and 91 whites!(worldwide)

what yall make in all sports??95% of medals??lmao

ed by the way in basketball silver and bronze medals went to 24 white players so how yall dominate ,why Angola or Nigeria did not win the 2nd and 3rd medal??

By the way USA in basketball world championship in 1998-2002-2006 and Olympics 2004 lost from all white teams??lmao

thought so!

Ed ,do you realize running track events and basketball are only 2 out of 90 recognized professional and Olympic Sports??

yall make 6-7% of medals in all sports deal with it mate lmao ;)

yall dominate 2 out of 100 sports YAY LMAO

Megatron LAME LINKS LMAO

PLUS OBAMA AND TIGER U CLAIM 2 MIXED MEN??

SO DESPERATE U R??LMAO

YOU TALK WHITE MAN'S LANGUAGE,U EAT FOOD OF WHITE MAN AND U USE A COMPUTER A WHITE MAN INVENTED!

OWNED LMAO

OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO

megatron all u say next to white people is 1%

next to asians maybe it reach 10% lmao

yall in bottom mate is ok ;)

Favorite Answer

Sad but it's true.

I'm white. I do not dislike black individuals, I dislike a specific tradition. The blacks who're lazy, drop out of tuition, put on saggy garments and maintain up mini marts are those I dislike. All that "jive speak" simply drives me loopy. So does rap tune. It corrupts our adolescence, black and white. On the opposite hand, the intellegent blacks are one of the vital first-rate humans I recognise. I havn't ever met a black reliable I did not like. And bet what? Those individuals are traditionally ashamed in their ghetto opposite numbers. Steryotypes come from the visible, loud individuals from a specific race. Someone earlier than me mentioned white individuals had been winey. I'm white, I'm no longer whiny, however the whites who're winey make a scene, and the blacks who is target in existence is to get ritch with none truly paintings, simply crime, get identified.

• Sakal

All the things that you have listed Lack eternal achievements that are materialistic follicies that no one can take to their grave therefore you're wasting ur time and efforts by stating nonsencial gains that won't make the world a better place period *

Peace 2 ur mind.

• Adam

1

Source(s): Money With Sports Bet http://sportbettingsystem.teres.info/?41LQ

What an incredibly conceited post, surely the OP doesn't think that he himself is as admirable as the people he speaks of...

WOW!

btw, while you're bragging on achievements of others and things you'll never accomplish, what are YOU doing? Scratching your hairy @$$, sitting in front of some frakenstein computer in your trailer, probably oogling teenage girls while to catch a predator's tv crew is outside your door.

And how do you feel knowing that you've won neither one of these awards of contributed any of these achievements to society?

How do white racist people feel knowing that they had to lie and steal to get ahead? How do white racist people feel knowing that they haven't achieved anything fair and Square. NOTHING! (so sad) Your bragging is ignorant and you sound very stupid. A "cheater" can never take the credit for being a "TRUE WINNER". People who are unfair and who are crooked in their dealings are nothing but "LOSERS" no matter what they have or don't have. And Good people do not respect people like that. Life is about being happy and a person cannot truly be happy unless they have a good heart. So to answer your question...........all of the black people with good hearts are very happy. The black people who have made achievements "THE RIGHT WAY" are the "TRUE WINNERS" in the world. PEACE!

Don't mind me. I'm only collecting two points.

I really don't care.

I could just as well get involved in science, etc. and make astonishing achievements, but don't care.

We can't really help the politics thing since majority of people in this country are white, so yeah..how the hell are we gonna be represented in DC if we have white people having majority of the voting power?

Asker: I am trying to say that we play a lot of sports that are MAINSTREAM in America. Of course white people still play all that other gibberish. But I'm talking track & field, b-ball, and football (well that's pretty even white and black).

Geesh, mainstream man, mainstream.

When we have all of America watching a game of golf, tennis, volleyball, and all that other crap then I'll include them.

I have one thing to say..we have dominated sports (well mainly b-ball and track and field. Mind you all the countries in the top 5 were in fact black, so how is that 6%-7%? And don't forget we made up majority of the dream AND redeem team, mainly it's BLACKS who win all America's medals in b-ball and track & field..so we more like we win 95% of medals in two sports.)

I've got one thing to say..we easily earned respect in sports and music..All we did is have high determination. So it probably won't be hard if we did the same in technology, politics, etc.

Edit: Megatr[]n is right..how the hell could we accomplish things before the civil rights movement if we were horribly discriminated against in EVERYTHING? Think about that. Now we can accomplish anything we desire, but not back then.

Edit: Damn, 3 thumbs down, lol. White people need to stop hatin'. All I said was true.

Links that prove top 5 countries in track and field finals were black (well I think ONE non-black country got in the top 5): http://www.nbcolympics.com/trackandfield/

Link that proves redeem team was black: http://www.nbadraft.net/files/images/2008_redeem_t...

Link that proves dream team was black (with a few white players): http://c2.api.ning.com/files/jj04BWRg285kK0KAhv98r...

Link that proves redeem team won gold, black people won gold for U.S.:http://www.insidehoops.com/olympics.shtml

Asker: I'm talking about mainstream sports in America. Those are the ones we really play. Of course we don't dominate all sports. Geesh, you just said the same ******* things over and over again..Stop being so repetitive dumb azz I heard you the first time. And stop using wikipedia. Surely you have the decency to use other CREDIBLE sources man. Wikipedia can be edited, don't use it. Use the link I provided above, like the first one, instead.. I know I'm making myself look like a douche, although I'm incredibly smart, but so are you (note I'm not saying you're smart, I'm saying you're making yourself look like a douche too O_O).

Source(s): NBA = N!gger Basketball Association NOT National Basketball Association.

It's funny. I never think about all these things. The things that racist people concentrate on... unbelievable!

Source(s): black female