How to cure Jonas-itis?

I really need to how to cure an obsession with the Jonas Brothers!

Look, I am not obsessed, my friend is. It is getting on my nerves. I NEED HER TO STOP. They are sooooo ugly.

Favorite Answer

it's called OJD (obsessive Jonas disorder), not jonas-itis

and UGH my friend jackie used to be obsessed with them. but she doesn't like them anymore.

Try to show her all the bad things about the Jonas Brothers--

1. Those guys are average looking, NOT hot or even cute.

2. They don't sound good live. They aren't really that talented.

3. They used to care about their fans but not anymore. They let fame go to their heads. Notice how they only make youtube videos for the fans when they need something... like "hey guys, this is the jonas brothers. we love you. BY THE WAY, BUY OUR NEW ALBUM!!"

4. As far as dating goes, those boys have been around the block. One of them dated Taylor Swift and dumped her to be with some chick named Camilla Belle. One of them dated Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez and G-d knows who else.

Source(s): I cured my friends with this list ;) You can too.

I used to be obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. It will go away on it's own.

Also, ignore all the comments saying that you have to realize how much the JB suck, because you don't. I am not obsessed anymore, but that doesn't mean that I can't still enjoy their music. It's called middle ground.

Obsess on another band with hot guys in it. Like Fall out Boy or Tokio Hotel. I overcame my Jonas-itis. You can too! ^w^

• ha ha that's odd :P i never liked the jonas brothers, but when i get overly obsessed with my favorite actors or something i find something else to obsess about or think about some one else...well if you have posters get rid of them or some of them so you can't see them and be like "oh god i just love them so much!". if you can, make a list of things you don't like about them and see if that helps :)

Find a group of hotter guys with actual talent whose music isn't aimed at 5 year-olds.

Honestly, why do girls think the Jonas Hoes are so hot? They look like mutated gerbils with sharts growing out of their heads o_o

Why would you want to stop liking something that you like?

Besides, as long as you're not chaining yourself to poles outside their house (which actually happened lol) then you're fine

Accept the fact that they're idiots with no singing capability who are only famous because of Disney, and that their music is targeted to little girls who wouldn't know what good music is even if it was blared in their ears.

I know! Joe has ugly hairy armpits. If dat doesnt help, u seriously wont have a relation with any of them cuz millions if girls luv them and joe's a jerk and probably cares about apperiances, nick likes quiet girls only, and kieven idk.

in the words of dionarap

dont cure it, embrace it!

how old are you like 6

fo real they are fags how could you like them

there music makes me wanna kill myself or maybe you should

cut ur eyes and ears off!!