Ramadan: Have you ever converted, or almost converted a non-Muslim to Islam!?

Update: @Troubled: Infact yeah I have! One of my non-Muslim friends asked me a whole bunch of questions about Islam, & she kept asking me, and then when I'd ask her if she's interested in Islam, she said that she's just curious..A couple weeks later she calls me up telling me she wants to become Muslim!! So... show more @Troubled: Infact yeah I have!
One of my non-Muslim friends asked me a whole bunch of questions about Islam, & she kept asking me, and then when I'd ask her if she's interested in Islam, she said that she's just curious..A couple weeks later she calls me up telling me she wants to become Muslim!! So she comes over the next day, and says the Shahada infront of me!! That was awesomely cool!! So now she's my Muslim friend, Alhumdulillah! :)
Update 2: @Blue Eyed: Wow, thats cooool!
Update 3: BTW- Do any of you know the user, "Its A Miracle!!"? Cause he/she emailed me, and asked me if I remembered her/him, but I really dont! Then I replied back, but she hasnt yet..
Update 4: @ByeFareed!!!!! WOWWW, MASHALLAH!! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU INSHALLAH! AMEEEEEN! :)
Update 5: @Bobby: LOL, Yeah it's pretty self explanatory..Im leaving in a month, school starts so I'll be busy..I dunno..maybe a couple times a week??
26 answers 26