Is looking at gay porn a sin....?

is it a sin in terms of like a homosexual sin or is it a sin as in being lustful. i know that they are both the same in the eyes of the lord, but if i look at gay porn is it the same as committing the actual act of having sex with another man. will god look at it like that

• Deke
    Favorite Answer

Everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like lesbians.

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?Ujxi

Trust me, looking at porn is nothing like the actual act- did your parents never teach you about the birds and the bees? Or in terms of this question, the bees and the bees?

Plus, if god is watching you having sex with another guy, does that make god a gay voyeur? Has the god never heard of a little privacy?

Plus, he can't really preach morals after technically raping Mary a couple of millennia ago.

The question IS does looking at porn cause you to lust in your heart? If so, then that is a sin. However, I do not agree that all homosexuals are called to celibacy.

• Nani

It's a sin as in being lustful and putting things before your eyes that are hard to get out of your head. It's a slow process that slips up on you. He wants to save you from those struggles. Keep your mind and eyes and thoughts pure. Temptation will come in all forms all your life. God will give you the strength to keep you from giving in if you keep your mind on Him. Nani

i don't think so...

I look at gay porn all the time. Because I am a gay guy.

Look, the thing is... God is the one that made me this way, I never chose to be like this as a matter of fact. Most people think that gay people decide to be that way.

I never did....I have just always been this way, it just came natural to me just like being straight comes natural to the other 99% of the world

So if God created me to be gay...then how could that be a sin.......?

• Crone

Do the Gospels say ANYTHING about gay porn?

I believe it's sinful to be so SELF-centered when there are people who are starving, sick, without drinking water or sanitation. Who have bullets flying around them. Parents trying to find their children; children trying to find their parents. People who are being tortured and mutilated.

"Whatsoever you do unto the least of these, my brethren, you do it unto Me."

I have to say, there has been a noticeable increase in the quality of gay porn in recent years.

Looking at any porn is a sin.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

If God exists, I can't see why he wouldn't want you to be happy, as long as you're not hurting someone in the process. If God exists, get him to tell you whether he thinks its a sin to look at gay porn, don't rely on his supposed disciples to tell you what God might or might not think. They don't know sh*t. Only God knows. If he exists.

The homosexuality side of it is irrelevant. Being homosexual and participating in gay sex isn't a sin.

The whole question is whether you consider pornography sinful,and that's a personal decision.