Poker - average sitngo downswings?

I've had some really odd results and just wanted to check with live players and net players that this is coshure. Last month, playing sitngo's and strictly only using 5% of my bankroll, my bankroll went from $200 to $3300, wasn't getting outdrawn hardly at all, running like a god, then in last 3 days... show more I've had some really odd results and just wanted to check with live players and net players that this is coshure. Last month, playing sitngo's and strictly only using 5% of my bankroll, my bankroll went from $200 to $3300, wasn't getting outdrawn hardly at all, running like a god, then in last 3 days dropped 11 buyins in succession, all highly unlikely beats. My AA and KK have been cracked 7 times in a row, loads of AJ vs A9 kind of beats (slightly more likely 33%), flush under flush and trips under trips. Literally havent won a showdown in 20 games. From one extreme to the other, is this normal? Of course it CAN happen but this always seems to happen, run ok for a bit then bang! 20 buyin downswing, cant win 1 showdown throughout this period. It just doesn't feel random at all. Is this just how poker works or are there some huge question marks over internet poker?
4 answers 4