If Britney had stayed with Justin...?

Would she been the way she turned out?

I know she is miles better now, and seems to have recovered and has made a comeback..

but she went through such a terrible time..

do you think that if she had stayed with Justin things would have been okay? I do, he is such a better guy than K-Fed.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wished she and Justin would have stayed together, but I think she's ruined the chances of them ever getting back together now. If they would have stayed together they would have eventually broken up anyways. Britney wanted to party, and she went down the wrong path. It's better that they did split, because she would have tried to bring Justin down with her. Glad she's back on her feet now, and I can't stand K-FED. LOSER!

• 1 decade ago

Her life probably wouldn't have taken that downhill turn. Everything started when she and K-Fed got together. In about 2003, The slutty video's started coming out (Toxic, Slave 4 U) and that was just the time she broke up with justin and found K-Fed. Was she doing it to show JT what he lost? idk, but i still love her! She's amazing!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yesss; i feel the same way!

JT was wayyy better than K-FED :]

idk y she broke up with JT in the first place; they wouldve have beeeutiful kids :]

justin wouldve been a better influence on her too

• 1 decade ago

yesss; i feel the same way!

JT was wayyy better than K-FED :]

idk y she broke up with JT in the first place; they wouldve have beeeutiful kids :]

justin wouldve been a better influence on her too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that would have been great if she stayed with JT.

i think her life would have been so much better. :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.