Would adults like to see YA create a Books & Authors section for the over 21 set?

Clearly, the Books and Authors section on YA is mislabeled. It is actually "Teen/Children Lit: Surveys, Homework and Writing Help." As roughly 95% of the posts seem to come in three sizes: Twilight and/or Vampire Poll, Homework Question, and please critique my great writing/vampire novel for me. ... show more Clearly, the Books and Authors section on YA is mislabeled. It is actually "Teen/Children Lit: Surveys, Homework and Writing Help."

As roughly 95% of the posts seem to come in three sizes: Twilight and/or Vampire Poll, Homework Question, and please critique my great writing/vampire novel for me. As such, it would be redundant to create a separate section for children's literature, as this is all ready here.

It is always wonderful to find the off post that is an actual question; is about a book or author; and the answers come with a link and perspective that informs both the asker and the audience - it is the rare find when that question is not targeted to children's literature (twilight/harry potter) or is a homework question.

Would the grown-ups, who are the minority on YA Books and Authors, enjoy a separate section about books and authors for Adult Fiction and Nonfiction Books and Authors - or - is it fun/hepful to see what the kids are up to and no big deal to have a separate site?