When you have reached your limit of questions per day or just tired of asking do you write questions down to?

ask the following day

• Debdeb
    Best Answer

I've never asked a question.

No but I should write things down. I think of so many things to ask when I'm working and forget them before I get home :)

i have. But I don't really ask many questions as of lately. Maybe it is just the frame of mind I have been in. And the fact that I get very few answers!

I write things down all day. I have an army of notebooks that get me though the categories I participate in. I am constantly updating my documents and notebooks. I have 8 notebooks here today with questions and answers and trolls. lol

I only think of them in the car and never can write them down or remember them.

• No i haven't this website is a challenging one in which i love doing if the answer isn't right that's it turn another you are bound to get one satisfied person who loves your answer.

• sure i used to now i have no limits to the questions i ask or answer,,

At times, I make notes....!!

on occasion

sometimes I do