How to increase traffic and links to my website?

My website is booksworld.50webs.com It allows you to download free Novels, but there is very less traffic, how will other website link to it??

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi buddy..

Here are my "Top 7 FREE Traffic/Advertising Or BLOG Visitors Generating Tips"

1)Viral Pictures

Viral is closely connected with something that may spread easily.So i suggest you to create a viral picture which is closely connected with your products and spread it.

Everyone likes funny pictures and they don't mind sharing it with others.It's viral.So, If you're selling a health product, then you may create a funny picture about it and put your website's name on it.

Next, just forward it to as many contacts as possible using e-mails. Whether it's a 12 years old kid or 21 years old adult.They would just love and share it with others. Can you see how easy it is?

2)Viral Videos

Videos are the most famous entertainment on the Internet.People would just love it dues to it's effectivenes in spreading the message. So i suggest you to create viral videos about your product and again put your link in it.

If you got 3 minutes video, then make sure your website's link is visible throughout the whole 3 minutes.If you don't have the neccessary tools to create a video, then you can simply collect 5-10 viral pictures and then convert it into video using Windows Movie Maker.

Then just upload it to You Tube or Google Videos. Now using bluetooth everyone is exchanging videos from their mobiles or computers. If your video is viral enough to attract others, it will easily spread to others.

Suggested Link

http://youtube.com

3)Yahoo Answers

I probably won't be answering your question if i don't know the answer. And i won't suggest you any websites link if i think that it's not going to help you.

So simply answer any questions that you're knowleadgeable(your niche market) at and put a link to your websites as extra source for others.

If your answer is good and solved the questions, people would also expect for more tips and suggestion from you.If you suggested any website links, there are high chances for anyone to visit it.

4)Forum Marketing

Forum Marketing works just like Yahoo Answers. They would be a lot of tips and questions exchanged in any forums.

So start getting active and contribute to any forum members and they will appreciate your expertise and start visiting your websites fo more up-to-date tips.

Suggested Link:

http://warriorforum.com/

5)Newsgroup Marketing

Promote your expertise and links in newsgroups by contributing your tips to other members.

Suggested Link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/

6)Article Marketing

Write articles within your niche and submit it to article directories.Write good and informative articles and a nice bio box that'll attract visitors.

Suggested Link:

http://ezinearticles.com/

7)Social Networking

Use social networking sites to promote your products and links. As you know social networking sites are self promotoable. If you got a nice profile with beautiful pictures in it, i bet you'll get a lot of visits from other members.

Suggested Link:

http://facebook.com

Source(s): Here's a powerful resource for you. 10 FREE super ways to get TRAFFIC for your site http://www.nitromarketing.com/g.o/ebizma...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Karin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website 1. Advertise 2. Get Social 3. Mix It Up 4. Write Irresistible Headlines 5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO 6. Target Long-Tail Keywords 7. Start Guest Blogging 8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site 9. Go After Referral Traffic 10. Post Content to LinkedIn 11. Implement Schema Microdata 12. Link Internally 13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders 14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing 15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive 16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast 17. Foster a Sense of Community 18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections 19. Examine Your Analytics Data 20. Get Active on Social Media 21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites 22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy 23. Research the Competition 24. Host Webinars 25. Attend Conferences

• 1 decade ago

If You want to increase traffic and Links. There are so many techniques like Write Articles on that products, participate in Forums, Create Blogs, Submit your website to different directories then automatically Traffic will increase and you will get Links. For more information visit SEO experts:

http://www.pegasyssoft.com/ ,

http://www.fundootemplates.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might want to invest in a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program. This will help you gain visibility for targeted keywords which will help you get more traffic to your website. As far as increasing links, going out and searching for relevant sites and requesting a link back to your site is one way of doing it. Another way may be commenting on relevant blogs and leaving your link within these comments. There are several ways to build links but it can be time consuming. Again, investing in an SEO program will help you with all of this. If you are interested in SEO, check out this site: http://www.tmpdm.com. I hope this helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let your business be small or large, search engine optimization service providers offer a variety of ethical search engine placement services to meet your needs. The service pack includes:

• Website analysis

• Extensive key phrase research

• Keyword density analysis

• On-page optimization

• SEO copywriting

• Page content optimization

• Search engine submission

• Strategic title tag adjustments

• Link building

• Site related directory submission

• Pay per click PPC campaign management

• Blog marketing

• Competitive inbound link analysis

• Monitoring your traffic

• Website ranking report

• HTML code optimization

• URL optimization

• Track your current inbound link counts

Give Your Site More Exposure on the Internet

Search engine optimization service helps your business to successfully and effectively gain top positions on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, BizRate, Comcast, Yahoo, Ask.com, NexTag, AOL, Microsoft Live and AT&T Worldnet. By getting your site on top, you can:

• Maximize your return on investment

• Get your business online quickly and effectively

• Enhance your visibility and popularity

• Rapidly increase web presence

• Drive potential customers

• Gain more links

• Establish your business reputation

• Earn credibility

• Override the competition

Develop a Professional SEO Strategy with an Experienced SEO Firm

Discover a competent firm that has a strong track record of success to achieve your search engine placement goals. These firms offer search engine optimization and marketing solutions with the help of proven SEO optimization techniques and methodologies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Getting large amounts of QUALITY traffic to your site is no easy task. No way around it, it is VERY time consuming

and expensive. But the real secret to attracting more traffic is to add bucket loads of fresh content. Providing you promote this new content effectively, it can act like a magnet on your site, pulling in new visitors every single day and giving you the opportunity to turn those visitors into loyal followers, without lifting a finger? You have already done your part by building your site. WOWzzy.com will open the doors and bring in the traffic.

http://www.wowzzy.com

• 1 decade ago

Basically to increase traffic you want to create many backlinks for starters. For this yoiu can use forums, myspace,facebook,twitter,blogs and commenting on blogs is always a good one as well. Use good SEO meaning make sure your site has fresh, new and valuable content and is packed with specific keywords identifying whatever niche you are promoting. In addition to this you can also use article marketing and link exchange.. Good luck ..

Source(s): I learned everything I know from http://www.maverickmoneymakingcareer.com/ It taught me a lot of information on getting traffic to my blogs or websites I created.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might get the ball rolling with a pay per click type of advertising, but you don't just want visitors; you want customers.

Many affiliate advertisers and marketers have learned that the content marketing efforts are more than worth their salt, when it comes to converting visitors to customers.

You will benefit by a few public relations-type ads where you educate others about your (products or services) value to the customers. Make the customer want to know more about you and establish your site as an authority in your business.

If you need a good copy writer, and most people admit at one time or another they do, it is a good idea to use one and establish a base of information in ads, press releases, and blogs to direct others to your site.

www.jhowardco.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dear Tush:

I saw your site, it’s nice

I think that you have to use all the resources you can get for FREE or with low cost

One of the best Classified Ads sites to target into several big markets, is that I put in the source box

I have many other I can send you if you send me an e-mail asking more info.

Traffic Exchanges, in my experience, has a low rate conversion for books.

And finally to put Questions in Yahoo, is a good way!!

Have a nice day

Alberto

• 1 decade ago

I would for starters Join PyraBang you can then post each page of your site there. With what would look like adsense ads that go across thousands of sites. Every time your ad is then clicked you will get paid for the click made to your ad and your website viewed. Another way to increase link popularity is to continually write good articles pertaining to items on your web site or info regarding your site in general. All of the articles I write for my sites I place at hubpages. You can then embed your link in the article with a little bio box. With in no time you will be looking at 100s of one way links back to your site or affiliate program which ever the case may be. I also build videos and post them on hundreds of video shareing sites like google and youtube. Another great way to get back links. Hope that helps PeteVamped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.