Do You Ever Feel Like Your Whole World Had Come Crashing Down ?

Hey .. Just wanted a shoulder to whine on ... Me and My partner Matt have been together 14years and we have twins aged 11, one has special needs as you know, well last night he dropped a bombshell say he didn't love me anymore and he was or had been seeing someone else, her hubby found out and he has been... show more Hey .. Just wanted a shoulder to whine on ... Me and My partner Matt have been together 14years and we have twins aged 11, one has special needs as you know, well last night he dropped a bombshell say he didn't love me anymore and he was or had been seeing someone else, her hubby found out and he has been stalking him ever since.. i am in bits to be honest with not a soul to talk too, now he is saying well this morning he wanted to try again .... i am like 'what the heck' i am so confused as what to do, of course i love him but do i risk again him being totally unhappy with me for him to do that in the first place, What would you do please i am so confused and i know its not the right section but you all have children
Update: Suze thanks for answering me.. its been tough the past few years he is very distant, now he says he has been seeing someone she has kids one with autism like i do, just don't think i have the strength in me to be alone he can move on and get another girlfriend if he wants ..who the heck wants me .. i questioned... show more Suze thanks for answering me.. its been tough the past few years he is very distant, now he says he has been seeing someone she has kids one with autism like i do, just don't think i have the strength in me to be alone he can move on and get another girlfriend if he wants ..who the heck wants me .. i questioned my weight the way i look and me as a person
Update 2: Thanks Tinker, i just have no body, i feel the need to cling too him, sounds sad doesn't it, i am scared that Thomas' progress will all go backwards if he goes and this makes me want him to stay but all the time i will wonder what is he doing when he goes out, just don't know if i can put myself or... show more Thanks Tinker, i just have no body, i feel the need to cling too him, sounds sad doesn't it, i am scared that Thomas' progress will all go backwards if he goes and this makes me want him to stay but all the time i will wonder what is he doing when he goes out, just don't know if i can put myself or Kylie through that she seen everything last night and heard her dad say these things too me, Thomas of course doesn't understand and in a way i am glad he cannot
Update 3: Thanks so much your all very kind lovely Mum's .. we have decided to split its for the best, we need to sort our finances so if anyone had advice there with you know debt matters let me know, it was a blow when he said he didn't love me fair enough but to double kick with another woman in the next breath is... show more Thanks so much your all very kind lovely Mum's .. we have decided to split its for the best, we need to sort our finances so if anyone had advice there with you know debt matters let me know, it was a blow when he said he didn't love me fair enough but to double kick with another woman in the next breath is making me think i am not good enough ..well move on i will try now
Update 4: i cannot choose a best answer your all amazing so too the vote it goes thanks so much