Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Who is Funnier, Will Ferril or Ben Stiller?

I know its not a soccer question but who do you think is funnier?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a tough one...on one side you have Ben with: Anchorman(he was the Spanish Anchor), Zoolander, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Topic Thunder, Dodge Ball, The Heartbreak Kid, and Along Came Polly.

Then you have Will Ferrell with: Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Old School, Step Brothers, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Wedding Crashers(he was Chazz with the nun-chucks), Elf, Zoolander(he was Mugatu), Austin Powers prt I (he's the assassin that can't stand being asked 3x's), Night at the Roxbury, and all the SNL sketches!

In My opinion, Will, but not by too much...his role in step brothers just made me crack up through out the whole movie!!

Source(s): De Sangre Azul
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's a hard question

i like Ben Stiller cuz of his role in Dodgeball and Meet the Fockers. hilarious movie!

I like Will Ferril cuz of his role in Talladega Nights, Night at the Roxbury, Semi-Pro,Blades of GLory,

• 1 decade ago

Will Ferril- step brothers, talladega night, anchorman, blades of glory, semi-pro are all funny as hell, and land of the lost will prolly top all of them

• 1 decade ago

Ben stiller havent you ever seen the movie dodgeball???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have to say Will Ferrell. that guy is crazy when it comes to movies.. he is really funny too.. SNL, Step Brothers, Elf, AnchorMan, Kicking and Screaming, etc.. man he know how to get u to laugh..

Have u seen "The Landlord" that clip is hilarious..

Ben Stiller is funny too.. especially in the movies Meet the Parents & Meet the Fockers.. lol

but Will Ferrell is funnier to me..

• 1 decade ago

will ferril makes funnier movies

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not much into either 1, but i'll go with Will Ferril.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ben

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd have to give it to Ben Stiller.

Zoolander is one of the funniest movies ever made.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both suck balls....they got nothing on Ace Ventura aka Jim Carrey haha

EDIT: george lopez is a fcuking sell out! yes i said it, a fcuking sell out.....have you seen his new movie coming out? No ke muy Chicano, muy Mexican old school....mamadas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.