Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite Gary Oldman movie?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Dracula

'I have traveled...oceans of time to find you.......'

*crotch explosion*

• 3 years ago

I extremely have a number of favorites. even however the flicks could not be all that large, he makes it for me. My spectacular 5 (in no specific order are)... a million. Sid and Nancy 2. the expert (Leon) 3. Bram Stoker's Dracula 4. Batman starts 5. The Scarlet Letter He grow to be additionally hilarious whilst he customer starred in acquaintances

• 1 decade ago

Dear Sir Are Miss

The Harry Potter Movies

Where he Plays the part of Sirius Black ok

• Slayer
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's a toss-up between The Fifth Element and The Professional.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great question, as he's such an amazing actor. My personal favourite film of his would be Dracula (1992), but he was also wonderful in JFK, Dead Fish, The Scarlet Letter (though the movie itself was awful)... actually, he's good in any role he takes on. He also lends his very fine acting to blockbusters - Batman, Harry Potter - and elevates the overall atmosphere of those films, too, though they didn't need much help. :)

• 1 decade ago

Leon or The Fifth Element . . . with Harry Potter as a close third.

• 1 decade ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula, Fifth Element, Batman begins and dark knight, list goes on and on, but my favorites are as listed.

Source(s): RN, big fan since the nineties
  • 1 decade ago

bram stoker's dracula

the professional

the dark knight...

gary oldman is hot stuff.

• 1 decade ago

It's a tie between:

Sid and Nancy

The Dark Knight

Leon

• 1 decade ago

Leon: The Professional...He's just so wonderfully horrible as Stansfield. He plays a great bad guy.

• 1 decade ago

Like alot of his film's so can't decide, although he wasn't in it for long l like the part he played in 'True Romance' as 'Drexal'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.