Does Kristen Stewart have some kind of social disorder?

She just seems very awkward and misplaced. Like she doesnt want to be here and not appreciative of what is given to her...She just seems super nervous..and her dropping the award didnt help much

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, she seems almost too dorky to believe. It's amazing that she's even managed to be an actress because she is the opposite of composure. It was quite strange when they showed her pulling her eyelids down when Robert P won his award. She looked quite ghoulish.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea i was like cringing everytime she went up on stage because i could feel her pain. She acted soo awkward. Either she is extremely shy or she was on drugs[i hope not!]. i felt so bad for her when she dropped her award! she like ran off stage :O

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obviously has some social anxiety issues.. although I think it's cute in a way and makes her unique. Acting is a strange career choice for someone who has these troubles.

• 1 decade ago

I was thinking the same thing, it was like she was still stuck playing the clumbsy role of bella ,But she always has that nervous look in all her movies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know right...i saw the award and she was super awkward

• 1 decade ago

noones perfect maybe shes just shy and akward. i know alot of people like that, im pretty shy and people assume i'm a snob just because i dont talk much

• Lisa S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That is just the way she is ! Damn it. Saying shi't about her is seriously not right. Not all actors/actress are comfortable in public.

• 1 decade ago

she just human.

she's probably shy and awkward.

we all are sometimes, some just more than others.

• 1 decade ago

i cracked up so hard, but anyways she rocks!

• Kim S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She had me so upset with her, this is your time to shine own it and stop being an awkward anti-social girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.