MTV doesn't know the definition of quality anymore?

i do.

their awards shows suck.

example: this year. twilight shouldn't have won all those awards. i did like the song from the movie though. also say what you will about eminem but he didn't deserve *** in his face. also ben stiller's "honor" was like roast. he didn't even look amused.

all their awards shows seem to be about getting the best "wtf" moments and stuff for the tabloids. it's annoying.

on the channel: if it's Music television what the hell happened to the music? why are the main shows about some rich cali kids and their petty problems or paris hilton's sorry *** trying to get a friend. (which says something that she needs a reality show to get one). they canceled trl which was the only musical thing left. i know they have the friday show w/pete but that's only one thing.

what happened to the music MTV?

why did you sell out?

did disney buy you?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

twilight was a horrible movie for teenage girls that don't understand the fact that there was no plot to that stupid movie except that apparently vampires have diamonds on their face. LAME. watch a real vampire movie like "Interview With The Vampire"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah MTV does pretty much suck. but i do still enjoy there very lame awards shows because nothing else is on.....mtv needs music videos

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG! You're post just about said it all. Ditto...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.