Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

eminem left at mtv video music awards 2009?!!!?

did u just see eminem leave when that bruno guy that was hanging on the ceiling dressed in an angel costume put his butt in eminem's face?!

They accidentally forgot to block out eminem saying the "f" word... wow!!! did eminem really get mad and leave?!!

Best Answer

First of all, the guy hanging from the ceiling was Sacha Baron Cohen (The star of Borat), and he was dressed like an angel because of the flamboyant character he will be playing in his new movie "Bruno".

Second of all, I'm not sure if it was real or a stunt, but if it was real, then it was pretty lame.

I'm not an Eminem fan myself, but for the person that called him a "homo hater"?

Eminem got up on stage with Elton John, who is in fact gay, and married to a GUY, and told everyone that he had no problem with someone having a different sexual preference.

And we have enough hate in this world, thank you very much.

We don't need any more, especially when it comes to people's rights.

MEDIA LESSON 101

LOL... you guys are funny. The simple answer is NO, eminem did not literally get mad and leave. It was obviously an act guys come on... you guys are so easy to fool ( those who think he was serious), but then again, that is the whole point.... to fool people, so that it can create publicity and boost MTV AND eminems ratings. Just look at you guys now... already going nuts about the whole situation, running your mouths, making up stories, etc. You are falling right into a typical media trap. You have become interested in the situation and will now pay more attention to eminem and mtv than you normally do.

Well i did not see the whole thing but i saw when the guy did that to Eminem. At first i thought he was joking and going alone with it and stuff but then he got up and left :( was he suppose to do anything after that happend? aww i feel so bad for him he probably thinks that they take him as a joke now and i don't think think that is true they just wanted to be funny and they knew that he has a short temper so they used him as a target because he would have a bad reaction, wow now that i think of it that's really mean. And guys he is 36 years old now and you can;t expect him to be the same i mean i do agree he has changed but i really think he just has to lighten up he seems so sad.I mean he has not had a women in years, the only relation he probably had were like one night stands and he is..........damaged............................

Yes he did leave but I, as well as my mom and sister, think it was planned. MTV is going to be all in the media and get much attention from this stunt. Plus they already have it all over their front page on their site. Not to mention the actor playing 'Bruno' was in no panic or distress at all when hitting and falling ontop of Eminem. Instead he kept in his role and played on with the accent. Publicity stunt to the max. :P

I don't see the big deal that he got mad. He got mad a few years back when triumph the dog was in his face, even made a song about it. So what does MTV do, drop some guys sack in his face. Got to wonder who the real A* hole is in this situation; Em or MTV. I go with the latter.

And wasn't lip syncing, what the hell. Guess you used to Brittany and Ashley.

Actually I think he was lip singing, when I saw the performance I caught a moment where you coult tell. I may be wrong, so Im gonna go check the footage.

Now about the balls and *** in his face, I was surprised at well, and then started laughing when he stormed out like a lil angry girl. Yeah its nasty to have an *** in ur face especially when its of someone you wouldnt enjoy, plus he is probably homophobic, but someone pointed out that he is a prankster, but when the tables are turned he cant handle it, that is true. soo boooooo to eminems wack a$$ lol

Source(s): MY OPINION

Dudettes and dudes if u watched on the commercial part when the ppl are talking they said dan texted them and said he actualy got mad and left so eminem did leave them and u dont see him in the crowd again so yah

I think it was a funny joke and Eminem showed how much of a cry baby he was by storming out like an a*shole. If he was a real man, he would have laughed it off.

YES...Eminem left the MTV movie awards after brunos nuts were dropped in his face (which was supposed to be funny, go along with it asshole!)...Eminem is such a LAME now...He used to make some of the best songs and have the best lyrics around but now he is just a SQUARE!!!! FALL BACK EMINEM...YOUR WACK.

ya he did leave what the **** were they thinking putting bruno butt and balls in eminems face. i would leave and say **** when i walked out