Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does Bleach blonde hair look good on tan skin?

I am italian and am naturally pretty tan all year round. I was wondering what everyones opinions were on tan skin with almost white hair.

This is a picture of what i look like..

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/haleyxxx3/...

Favorite Answer

NO No NO please no..... Its to hard to keep maintained, Its beautiful just the way it is. The bleached blond looks nasty & very cheap. ( that's just my opinion) Its one thing to be a natural blond, ladies and young girls who try to become blond from a bottle look tired and fake. Its just not natural! I hate when they let the roots show ,that is what makes it so darn nasty looking.

Um, when you say tan and bleach blonde, I can't help but think Paris Hilton, regardless of how spikey your hair is. Take that however you want, good or bad (I think she's attractive, as long as you can ignore her personality). I guess that's California girl bleach blonde, just with a different hair cut.

I think you shouldn't go platnum, because well I think there's too many platnum blondes running around with tan skin and truthfully I think it looks a little slutty or dirty looking. a dark haired girl like you with your nice tan looks exotic and sticks out of the crowd of platnums. sure a lot of people are brunette's and also tan but it looks more natural than platnum and I'm pretty sure natural is definately in this year. but if your looking to spce your hair up try some light high light just a few shades lighter than your hair, not too much because you want it natural but just enough to add a little more dimention to your hair.

I was born along with blonde hair so i think i look fine thats the way we was born

ew no. i hate bleach blonde hair. ur hair is pretty and it looks good on u, dont dye it.

dont get blonde hair

u look great with dark hair and features

no, i think tan people look best with darker hair!

To be brutally honest, it looks absolutely terrible.

xD

No, and don't change your hair, it looks good that color

not at all. sorry, but people who have bleach blonde hair and tan skin look dirty. haha idk why. personal opinion though.