Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does Bleach blonde hair look good on tan skin?

I am italian and am naturally pretty tan all year round. I was wondering what everyones opinions were on tan skin with almost white hair.

This is a picture of what i look like..

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/haleyxxx3/...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO No NO please no..... Its to hard to keep maintained, Its beautiful just the way it is. The bleached blond looks nasty & very cheap. ( that's just my opinion) Its one thing to be a natural blond, ladies and young girls who try to become blond from a bottle look tired and fake. Its just not natural! I hate when they let the roots show ,that is what makes it so darn nasty looking.

• 4 years ago

Um, when you say tan and bleach blonde, I can't help but think Paris Hilton, regardless of how spikey your hair is. Take that however you want, good or bad (I think she's attractive, as long as you can ignore her personality). I guess that's California girl bleach blonde, just with a different hair cut.

• 1 decade ago

I think you shouldn't go platnum, because well I think there's too many platnum blondes running around with tan skin and truthfully I think it looks a little slutty or dirty looking. a dark haired girl like you with your nice tan looks exotic and sticks out of the crowd of platnums. sure a lot of people are brunette's and also tan but it looks more natural than platnum and I'm pretty sure natural is definately in this year. but if your looking to spce your hair up try some light high light just a few shades lighter than your hair, not too much because you want it natural but just enough to add a little more dimention to your hair.

• 4 years ago

I was born along with blonde hair so i think i look fine thats the way we was born

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ew no. i hate bleach blonde hair. ur hair is pretty and it looks good on u, dont dye it.

• 1 decade ago

dont get blonde hair

u look great with dark hair and features

• 1 decade ago

no, i think tan people look best with darker hair!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To be brutally honest, it looks absolutely terrible.

xD

• 1 decade ago

No, and don't change your hair, it looks good that color

• 1 decade ago

not at all. sorry, but people who have bleach blonde hair and tan skin look dirty. haha idk why. personal opinion though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.