promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what are the chances that abortion would be banned in the US , would you agree on it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

50% Today partial birth tomorrow all abortion

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act (Pub.L. 108-105, 117 Stat. 1201, enacted November 5, 2003, 18 U.S.C. § 1531[1], PBA Ban) is a United States law prohibiting a form of late-term abortion that the Act calls partial-birth abortion. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the term "partial-birth abortion" in the act pertains to a procedure that is medically called intact dilation and extraction.[2] Under this law, "Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both." The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not likely, unfortunately. What needs to happen is for more people to realize that abortion is evil. Now, so many think it's just a convenience, like buying a pack of cigarettes.

If it was banned, I'd be in favor of the ban. But we have to change people's minds for there to be a long lasting change.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't that will happen anytime soon. And no, I would not agree with it. To illegalize abortion is to take away a civil right between a woman and her doctor. Republican's like to babble about liberty, but few follow it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reduce the amount of people seeking Abortions. In America teach love before sex, Man and Woman not Man and Man, and teach children they aren't monkeys which by the way are all strait.

Source(s): Not one animal sleeps with the same sex. Since you teach that you are a animal why does your fellow Apes like the other sex?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Slim to none, i mean, even if you had the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade, states would make their own laws. And even if somehow, a national ban were instituted, it would just go underground, a black market. I mean, I'm not so much taking a position as I am telling you the reality of how it would be.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, even though I am pro life...I am also pro choice for each individual. I am a Christian who does not believe that I have the right to judge another...or make decisions for another. I don't think the government should be involved in personal issues. That should be left up to the individuals and their conscience.

• 1 decade ago

10-90.

Would I agree? No. (Although, if I was a guardian right now, and one of my children had sex irresponsibly, I would "punish" her/him with a baby.) My personal and political views are different.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think it will happen.

abortion was once illegal in the U.S. and nothing good came out of it

hopefully history wont repeat itself

• chukki
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

SLim to none

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.