How much spending money for a week in Tenerife for an 18 year old?

I'm going to Tenerife at the end of June. I was just wondering if anyone knows how much spending money I would need to take for a week. I'm in a half board hotel, so we'll only need to pay for drinks and lunch. I'm looking to go out clubbing about 4/5 out of the 7 nights. I also want to go Siam park and maybe another excursion (teide possibly). I was thinking around the £400 mark, but if anyone can advise on a better amount, ta very much.

Favorite Answer

It's best to think in terms of the local currency, in this case the euro.

If you plan on going out five nights, to tourist places, paying tourist prices, I'd reckon on at least €500.

save saving. college costs will marvel you, community college or not. bypass NOW on your college financial consultant and get some documents approximately submitting place of work work on the delivers and scholarships, you will could desire to artwork to get them! It does not sound such as you have any thought of the actual costs for college yet. BTW you may get extra inexpensive textbooks on line and shop plenty over the faculty bookshop. besides, your "luxuries" are the gymn club the cell telephone and the exciting vehicles. in case you may funds a share to bypass to all of those issues and probably yet another share for the liquid crystal reveal HDTV you may shop particularly for those issues. or maybe shrink the cell telephone/gymn/motor vehicle funds... Sorry, no, do not blow all your not hassle-free artwork and $$$ which you have now, shop a share till you may cope with to pay for it. you have for sure labored not hassle-free to get that plenty placed away, exhibits good judgement and self-discipline!

i'd say your about right with £400

but do remember that the euro is equivelent to a pound so you wil spend a lot more than you would in any past holidays.

and also, it hink you will love tenerife, i went last year, and the beaches were the nicest ever.

so yeh look forward to it :)

600 dollars????????????????????????????????????????????