Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 1 decade ago

Disney World Advanced Dinner Reservations?

Were going to Disney World on December 4, 2009 till December 9, 2009. We want to make ADR for Once Apon A Time Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. I know you used to have to book 180 days in advance, but if you are staying on Disney property you could make reservation 180 days from the day you check in and 10 days into your stay. I know a new policy went in to effect and am wondering if it still is 180 days in advance or 90 now for Cinderella's Royal Table. Please help!!!!!

Best Answer

It's 90 days. You can book 90 days before the first day of your stay however, not neccasarily before the day of your meal.

You will need a credit card and you'll have to pay in full when you book CRT.

I suggest you call the Disney Dining line first thing in the morning on Sept. 5, which is the first day you are eligible to book dining for your trip. Start calling a few minutes before 7AM on that day. The number is 407-WDW-DINE.

If you have the Disney Dining Plan, keep in mind that this will cost you two credits instead of one.

Here is a link to a handy ADR calculator which you can use to determine when you're eligible to make ADRs.

http://pscalculator.net/allearsnet/pscalcae.php

Good luck and have fun!

I am traveling this June and got all the reservations that I wanted at less than 180 days out, including Le Cellier. However, I would not count on this. Plan to call at the 180 day mark. The hardest reservation is Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle. I booked this for my September free dining trip less than 180 days out also. I didn't get it for breakfast, but I did get it for lunch. Plan to be a bit flexible and you can get what you want. If you are really stressed, you may want to use an itinerary and touring plans service. We have used Custom Mouse Plans, and they are great! They planned our itinerary so we were in the least crowded parks each day. They did our touring plans so that we never waited more than 10 minutes for any ride. They also did our dining reservations! I highly recommend using them! I will not go to Disney without them again.

We are going in Sept. and we I paid the balance off I was told by Disney that you can only make reservations 90 days prior to your arrival for all dinning. Hope this helps

You have to call 7AM ORLANDO time!

That means 7AM Orlando time:

-Eastern 7AM

-Central 6AM

-Mountain 5AM

-Pacific 4AM

-Alaska 1AM

-Hawaii Midnight