King Of NJ asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

How about Texas beating Boston College 3-2 in a 25 Inning Baseball game?

I know many dont follow College Baseball in here and I dont really too much either even though I watch the CWS at times but.

How crazy is a 25 Inning game?

Favorite Answer

Whats more crazy is that a reliever in that game went 13 innings of relief. He went through most of them without giving up a hit. He threw over 180 pitches. And remember, he was a reliever, not a starter. And, they have a game this afternoon. The game didn't end until 2 in the morning. I believe his parents placed a law suit for over 3 million dollars on the coach for making him work that much. Now isn't that crazy?

What are you talking about? There are 9 innings in a baseball game, and there are 9 batters on each team. The batting order does not shift each inning. It stays constant throughout the game. It does not matter if the batting order is "fair." All that a manager considers when making a batting order is that the best players get the most opportunities to hit.

Say WHAT?!

25 Innings?

Who pitched?

WOW, I need a highlight!

Holy carp!!!!, uh i mean crap. thta is one damn long game, i don't care who yuo are or what level you're at. the last 25 inning game at the big league level took place in 1984, the last minor league one (thatt i know of) toiok place in 82. That's nuts.

there was also a relief pitcher in that game that pitched 12 scoreless innings and threw 169 pitches

25 INNING? holy shitttttttt

• Dug

yay Texas won.

Goddaim that must have been long.

very crazy