How far is "too far"?

I've been going out with this guy for a little over a month now. I'm 17 and he's 18. How far, physically, would you say is "too far" for us?

Haha I'm not even thinking about having sex. I'm abstinent.

Favorite Answer

how ever far you feel uncomfortable.

Good question. I'd say it's attitude though traditionally it's probably pure ideology. I believe when you practice totalitarian tactics and policies you're far left or far right. I say tactics because someone doesn't necessarily have to have control of a nation to show their totalitarian character in my view. I also believe politically moderate people can hate or be hateful, the middle is not always under all circumstances the place of virtue. History has many examples where moderates weren't really admirable at all. Afterall the middle is defined by the poles, if one pole is pro genocide for example and the other not the middle can still be a morally corrupt position as in tolerant of genocide

I think sex would be too far. To say you loved eachother would be too far. It's probably already going to fast if your questioning it and bringing it to yahoo answers. Come on, you already know the limits of yourself and you don't need us to help you with that. So slow down and let him know that what your speed is because maybe he thinks it's what you want. Speak to God, Jesus and read the bible.

Source(s): life

There is no age limit on physical affection. Whatever you are 100% comfortable with doing should be your only limit. Just remember though, once you lose your virginity you can never ever get it back. Make sure you think your decisions through.

Source(s): Personal Experience

i have never been to "too far". Just do not get pressured into going there. Only if you want/ready for that place in the relationship.

Second base

"Too far" is when you start feeling uncomfortable or you shouldn't be doing it. Only you can determine how far is "too far."

you have to define that your self.. but since you're so early out in the "relationship" i'd say a bj or something would be appropriate..

but as i said for starters you have to define that your self (:

• leo

To far: whips and chains, anal sex

not too far: oral sex, hand job, nude cuddling.

just oral