Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

What is the real true meaning behind the song Du Hast from Rammstein?I know there is 2 different ways to say?

Du Hast meaning You have or Du Haast meaning you hate but in the music video he f**** the girl and next time you know it he is blowing her up.So Why is the song called Du Hast?

Favorite Answer

When Till is just saying "Du hast," it sounds as if he could either be saying "Du hast" (you have) or "Du hasst" (you hate). This is to give the song a double meaning, even though the official lyrics say "Du hast." But the English version of the song is "You Hate"

There is another sort of double meaning here. If the line is read as "Tod der Scheide" it would be "until the death of the vagina" and not "until death, which would seperate" ("Tod, der scheide"). The whole song is a play on German wedding vows (Wollen Sie einander lieben und achten und die Treue halten bis dass der Tod euch scheidet? - Do you want to love and respect each other and to remain faithful, until death seperates you?). Instead of answering with "Ja," Till says "Nein," finally answering the question he said nothing to in the beginning.

R+ über alles für immer!

Source(s): www.herzeleid.com

Du Hast Lyrics

• Melli

real true meaning song du hast rammstein2 ways

• Sharon

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/8DRio

Well, this is a subject that we could debating for a long time... Sincerely I don't know what are the user's thoughts of this section. But, your example is easy to understand. If a guy being to say he's a greatest rapper's follower and then he is talking about Wayne. I'm going to think that he doesn't know anything about hip-hop and, that's probably the true. But if he listen to Wayne's or Soulja's music because that cause joy, this aren't bad (I think), added to that he knows about "Vast Aire" and "Vordul Mega". I'm going to think that he got some knowledge and listen to whatever he want. Anyway, I think that any rap's music is entertainement. Some people feel real hip-hop and another people feel club's hip-hop. There are place in the world for a lot of people, so this always going to cause problems. Buy ...See you

real true meaning song du hast rammstein 2 ways say: https://tinyurl.im/e/what-is-the-real-true-meaning...

You have me, is the meaning for this song.

The whole song is a play on German wedding vows.

The refrain ("Willst du, bis der Tod euch scheidet, treu ihr sein für alle Tage?") translates to "Do you want, until Death separates you all, to be faithful to her forever?" Instead of answering with "ja" ("yes"), the singer says "nein" ("no"), finally breaking his silence earlier in the song: "Du hast mich gefragt, und ich hab nichts gesagt", which translates to "You asked me, and I said nothing."

Guys I have a theory.....i dont know it's right or not......i think the girl betrayed the man.....he found the girl was cheating and probably planned to kill him... and his friends helped in this matter......because in one moment i saw a man was burning....that means to me that, they knew about the girl and at the end the gang killed the killer...and blew the girl......what do you think????? crazy???

du hast means you have...so you have something???

• Carlos

1

Source(s): Is the end Near? http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy/?1OlA