Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Susan Boyle's "Cry Me a River" from her 1999 album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ETPG26ALE

Youtube thumbnail

I love Jazz. This song is absolutely beautiful and a total stress reliever while you close your eyes.

Susan is extremely talented. If Susan Boyle doesn't get a record deal, producers all over the world are losing huge talent not to mention a massive following she has already gained worldwide.

Favorite Answer

I truly love Susan and her voice. It's so pure and magical. Your right, all you have to do is just close your eyes when you listen to that song. Her voice is so soothing to listen to. I'll be one of the first to go out and buy one of her CD's. I pray she has a fast recovery from her recent exhaustion collapse.

Love that song......She is due to make a CD in July. The whole world loves her...isn't that great. She's a luv.

Oh wow, very nice. I love jazz too.

oh i thought it was going to be justin timberlakes version of cry me a river that would have been funny

she already had her 15 minutes of fame...NEXT!