?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If God & the Devil had a singing Competition.......?

What would each one sing & who would win ?

GOD = Nearer my god to thee..

DEVIL= Dont fear the reaper..

Devil wins hands down...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

They say, the Devil has all the best tunes.

Oh this is good! I know a lot of rock/pop bands, but they are kind of alternative also. That's what my iPod consists of. Here are some bands, they are on the left while the songs are on the right Hey Monday= Arizona, Run Don't Walk, and Homecoming Paramore=Decode, Born For This, Conspiracy, Fences, That's What You Get, and Misery Business Blink-182=I Miss You, What's my age again?, and All The Small Things VersaEmerge=Moments Between Sleep,Whisperer, and The Hider The Maine=Girls do what they want, Everything I ask For, I must be dreaming, Into your arms, and Whoever She Is Forever The Sickest Kids=Becky Starz, Catastrophe, and Whoa Oh (Me Vs. Everyone) We The Kings=Secret Valentine and Skyway Avenue All Time Low=Coffee Shop Soundtrack, Jasey Rae, Running From Lions, Lullabies,Let it Roll, Holly (Would you turn me on?), Dear Maria Count Me In, Shameless, Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night), Vegas, Come One Come All, Poppin' Champagne, and Remembering Sunday I got a little carried away haha. Well, if you need more just tell me because I have a lot more!

The Devil is the king of Rock so he would win...

God would probably sing a crappy Gareth Gates song =/ So yeah - Devil baby yeah!

Well... Seeing as how God created every thing... Music incl... He would definately win hands down! Im so not going to put God in a box and limit his musical abilities to gospel...God is a God of variety... Proof.. Look around you, lol

God = Opera, like Paul Potts

Devil = Some crappy rock song.

God would win.

• _

the devil would probably win...he has all of the "good" music on his side lol...

but then again, god could sing something like carry on my wayward son....and that would steal the show.. :]

God would sing gospel chior rubbish.

The Devil would sing, no, death growl black metal.

Devil wins.

They'd be tied. But you really can't compare that. Satan might have a good voice when it comes to emo, but God would win for "opera gospel".

The devil would win :L

God would sing something gay and crappy

Lool

Star for you random funny question

As long as Satan sings Highway to hell he'll win