Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

POLL: Would you rather be a size AA or DD ?

bra size of course, hmm just wondering. I'm a 34 C :) I'd rather be DD than AA anyday, what about you?

Update:

I know a girl whos fairly slim with 32 DD.. Which i don't think is "fat"..

17 Answers

Relevance
  • SB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

AA.

I was overweight and at their biggest, my breasts were an E cup. I lost a bit of weight and went to a DD size. Even then I had back ache and they got in the way too much! Also, because I'm only 5'2" I found buying bras that were stylish, yet comfortable in a size 36DD was a pain in the backside.

I'm a 34C too now and they're a much more comfortable size.

• Asdf
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

At 5'4 and 95lbs, I definitely wish I wore a 28A instead of a 28H some days. It sounds crazy. They're bigger than average obviously, but not ridiculous looking.

My cousin (my height, 160lbs) wears a 32b, so I'm not sure where you're getting the slim thing from- I've never seen a properly fitting 32 anything on a slim frame. That's closer to "average."

But I love how everyone assumes that a DD is zomfg xboxhuge. It's really not necessarily big- a 28DD, 30D,32C, 34B, 36A, and 38AA are the same damn cup size on 6 different band sizes and a 38DD is 5 cup sizes bigger than a 28DD. Hell, an "average" 34B is BIGGER than a 28D.

People need to learn about bra sizes.

• 5 years ago

Lol whats an aa cup

• 1 decade ago

I know most girls would want to be bigger but id rather be AA if i had to choose, its easier, no back pain XD. That said i am currently a C and think that is the perfect size, not to big, not too small

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am a 14E and I would rather have DD, I hate the load that I have on my back from my boobs but I don't think that AA is big enough at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For years I believed I was a DD, got my bra size measured, and turns out I am a G, So I dont think an actual size matters, It should be about how they look on your body, with your height and weight.

But I'd rather by a size DD over little itty bitty titties! (Men dont like them small)

• 1 decade ago

AA. Large boobs seem to hurt your back and my friend has a D cup and she says it sucks because that's all boys look at and they always want to touch her just for her boobs. I'm a 38 C, but I like them, because they're just right.

• Emily
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, on my body frame, DDs would knock me over.

5'3" and 98 lbs, 32 A. LOL. I'd be Dolly Parton-esque with those ta tas!

• 1 decade ago

AA, I want to be small in the first place and I'd get a pushup bra.

Go small boobiesss!

Source(s): 34B :p
  • 1 decade ago

I'm 21, I am a DD and I love it :)

Was a D by 14.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.