Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

POLL: Would you rather be a size AA or DD ?

bra size of course, hmm just wondering. I'm a 34 C :) I'd rather be DD than AA anyday, what about you?

I know a girl whos fairly slim with 32 DD.. Which i don't think is "fat"..

• SB
    Favorite Answer

AA.

I was overweight and at their biggest, my breasts were an E cup. I lost a bit of weight and went to a DD size. Even then I had back ache and they got in the way too much! Also, because I'm only 5'2" I found buying bras that were stylish, yet comfortable in a size 36DD was a pain in the backside.

I'm a 34C too now and they're a much more comfortable size.

• Asdf

At 5'4 and 95lbs, I definitely wish I wore a 28A instead of a 28H some days. It sounds crazy. They're bigger than average obviously, but not ridiculous looking.

My cousin (my height, 160lbs) wears a 32b, so I'm not sure where you're getting the slim thing from- I've never seen a properly fitting 32 anything on a slim frame. That's closer to "average."

But I love how everyone assumes that a DD is zomfg xboxhuge. It's really not necessarily big- a 28DD, 30D,32C, 34B, 36A, and 38AA are the same damn cup size on 6 different band sizes and a 38DD is 5 cup sizes bigger than a 28DD. Hell, an "average" 34B is BIGGER than a 28D.

People need to learn about bra sizes.

Lol whats an aa cup

I know most girls would want to be bigger but id rather be AA if i had to choose, its easier, no back pain XD. That said i am currently a C and think that is the perfect size, not to big, not too small

I am a 14E and I would rather have DD, I hate the load that I have on my back from my boobs but I don't think that AA is big enough at all.

For years I believed I was a DD, got my bra size measured, and turns out I am a G, So I dont think an actual size matters, It should be about how they look on your body, with your height and weight.

But I'd rather by a size DD over little itty bitty titties! (Men dont like them small)

AA. Large boobs seem to hurt your back and my friend has a D cup and she says it sucks because that's all boys look at and they always want to touch her just for her boobs. I'm a 38 C, but I like them, because they're just right.

• Emily

Well, on my body frame, DDs would knock me over.

5'3" and 98 lbs, 32 A. LOL. I'd be Dolly Parton-esque with those ta tas!

AA, I want to be small in the first place and I'd get a pushup bra.

Go small boobiesss!

Source(s): 34B :p

I'm 21, I am a DD and I love it :)

Was a D by 14.