Will i ever achieve my dream? or am i being stupid daydreaming?

I am a person with a lot of dreams. I'll tell you all what my dream is, To find a good job in UK, buy a nice house by a country side, find my love from there, have kids, take care of my family and my parents, have a nice and peaceful life. But the problem is, unfortunately i am an indian. brown skinned... show more I am a person with a lot of dreams. I'll tell you all what my dream is,

To find a good job in UK, buy a nice house by a country side, find my love from there, have kids, take care of my family and my parents, have a nice and peaceful life.

But the problem is, unfortunately i am an indian. brown skinned and not very charming for everyone. For some reason i hate that place and everything in there.. no offense to anyone. I am just saying what i am feeling, I have come across many westerners at my work place, most of them are really nice people and they are attractive also. I cant even compare myself with them, i love them all... from my heart. What i am doing right now i working in company in the middle east with very less paid and i have no enjoyment in here at all. I have a bachelor's degree in hotel management. I am looking forward to do a masters in England as well. Well, i hope that would at least put me one step closer to achieving my dream.

I love white girls, dont know why? when i say this people might think, the reason for my love for white girls would be to get an English passport. But trust me, its not. Its not wealth, its not for residency or anything else.. its something which attracts me from my soul. I know most of the english doesnt like the indians, but i am not.. may be by birth and by my looks. from my heart and my soul and the culture what i have i am not an indian.. i have had more of western influences in my life and less of the indian. because of this reason i do not feel like going back to that country as i dont like getting with people in there.. they all tend to think differently which i cant understand and cannot adjust with that old tradition and culture at all. Well, i am not trying to create a religious argument here, but just for the record...i am a christian and a god fearing 23 year old boy. And i think this would at least be a plus point for me to find a girl.

I worry too much about my future and feel isolated.. i would love to socialize, but here i cant find people to do that. I hope i would reach England very sooner and find my dream come true.

what do you think, will i ever achieve my paramount of dreams?

This is my first post in yahoo answers, forgive me if im doing something dumb.
Update: my roots are not completely indian. my great great grandpa was native british. Maybe my old british genes are compelling me to go back to that beautiful country.

Im praying to god all the time to show me a way to achieve my dreams.. God bless all. This world is so beautiful. I love all..