Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

麻幫我中文自傳翻成英

我要打英文自傳,但我翻不出來....

可以麻煩幫我把下面那段翻成英文嗎?

謝謝 !

[家中有六位成員,爸爸、媽媽、二個姊姊、弟弟和我。爸爸和媽媽目前從事服務業,大姊就業中,二姊就讀於雲林科技大學應用外文系,弟弟則就讀於宜寧中學。

我的家庭氣氛是歡樂的,在家中媽媽就像是我的姊妹,而爸爸是採完全民主的管教方式,讓我們自己去選擇自己想要的,所以在這樣自由的環境下長大,獨立自主便是我的特質之一。

在高一時因為導師的信任而擔任副班長,幫忙管理班上的事務,副班長這職務雖然繁忙,可是我卻很高興能為班上盡一點心力,也讓我學習到更多東西。]

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Six members of the family, father, mother, two sisters, my brother and my father and mother。 currently engaged in the service sector, employment in the elder sister, studying in二姊Yunlin University of Science and Technology Application of the department of foreign languages, the younger brother is studying at the secondary Uiryeong。

My family is happy atmosphere at home mom is like my sister, and her father is taken care of fully democratic manner and allow us to want to choose their own, so in this environment grow up free and independent will is one of my qualities.

Time as mentors in high-trust and deputy leader, to help manage the affairs of the class, deputy squad leader that although the peak positions, but I am very pleased to be able to make some effort for the class, but also let me learn more things.