Who has top priority first: police car, ambulance, or fire truck?

Let's say they were all in the same street. Who should stop for who and who would have top priority? I'm curious because an ambulance did not stop for a police car, but the ambulance had a lady who suffered from heat stroke in the back. Also give reasons why you think they should go first? I think... show more Let's say they were all in the same street. Who should stop for who and who would have top priority? I'm curious because an ambulance did not stop for a police car, but the ambulance had a lady who suffered from heat stroke in the back.

Also give reasons why you think they should go first?

I think police should go first because every second counts if you are trying to keep track of a getaway car.

The ambulance should go second because I don't think a few seconds matters to the person in the back, but it is still as important.

Fire truck goes last because in a fire, there are bystanders who could help the people inside a fire.