Do you like Dakota Fanning as Jane?

Okayy so I have nothing against Dakota as an actress ,but I personally do not like her as jane. She can't handle the part. PLus your taking away the spotlight from the real leads. You cant cast a succesful actress as such a small role. I know Jane is in the rest of the books but everyone will pay attention to her. I think they should of cast someone new instead of the same people who get cast in almost everything they tried for. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they should of cast me or anything ,but the movie Twilight completely ruined the series for me. I loved the books and couldn't wait for the movie, and then Kristen Stewart had to ruin it. Her voice and face were completely void of emotion the whole movie. They say shes a phenominal actress pshh please how can you tell someone you love them and have no freaking emotion about it.?? I'm sorry if I'm offendind you or something but to me to be a good actress you have to show even the smallest spark of emotion for the person your saying you love. I know i'm completely off topic and feel free to comment on both of my ramblings. But no rude comments to me because everyone is free to their opinion.

Favorite Answer

i don't like dakota fanning as jane either i mean shes good in all the other movies she does but she is sooo not what i imagined as jane and it should be someone less known

Maybe if Kristen Stewart ruined the movies for you maybe Dakota Fanning will make them all better since she is such a successful actress..

........|¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨.....

........|..........2 points ..........|||"|""\__

........|__________________|||_|___|)<

........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)****!(@)

Here comes the truck delivering me 2 points