2 Linkin Park questions...?

first of all, are they doing Projekt Revolution this year?

second, is Chester a vegetarian? he was wearing a peta2 shirt so now I'm curious lol :)

*star if you love LP*

• Favorite Answer

I haven't heard anything about this.

Chester has stated that he has reduced his red meat consumption and rarely eats fish and white meat, but he is not a vegetarian. Rob (drums) is a vegetarian. Chester only has a shirt because him and Rob were the only two members that spoke on behalf of PETA2, thus they were each given a PETA2 shirt.

EDIT: James L- Why do YOU care so much why she cares? Does it matter? She's a vegetarian and she is curious if any members of a band she likes are as well. Leonardo Dicaprio, Carrie Underwood, Zack De La Rocha, Rob Zombie, Kirk Hammett, and Billie Joe Armstrong are all vegetarians, while Clint Eastwood, Woody Harrelson, Joaquin Phoenix, Paul McCartney, Pamela Anderson, Geezer Butler, Bob Barker, Tobey Macguire, skateboarding legend Ed Templeton, and all the members of Earth Crisis and Rise Against (among many others) are vegans. It's just an interesting fact to know. Personally, I'm a vegan. I've been vegan since 2000 and have never felt better. I have more energy and feel better than I did when I was a meat eater, I am more physically fit and have less excess weight on me, and I can easily find a substitute for everything, from steak to chicken, and dairy to scrambled eggs, without having to harm the environment, animals, and my health.

Peace.

Vegan for life!

• Lisa

I love linkin park, and I don't know if they're doing projekt revolution. I've heard rumors going both ways, and I have no idea about the vegetarian thing lol.

chester isnt a vegiterian

and yes they are doing a projekt revolution for 2009

well i'm not sure about the projekt revolution tour but hopefully they do one! i saw them live in concert once and they were amazing. i'd love to see them live again. and a peta shirt doesn't mean he's vegetarian. it just means he's against animal abuse.

they did projekt revolution last year didnt they? i think they are this year anyway. lp ftw but why the hell do u care if he's vegey?lol...

I LIKE LINKIN PARK

NEW DEVIDE

FAINT

WHAT'VE DONE

IN THE END

VALENTINE'S DAY

BEST BAND EVER!