This decaide in basketball is weak to the 1990s: true or false?

The Cavs won 66 games and to me if they were in the 90s they would be a 5 or 6 seed in the East with the type of team they have. Dwight Howard is considered the most dominant Center in the game and he is a very limited player. In the 90s "dominant" centers were truly dominant and had both the strength... show more The Cavs won 66 games and to me if they were in the 90s they would be a 5 or 6 seed in the East with the type of team they have.

Dwight Howard is considered the most dominant Center in the game and he is a very limited player. In the 90s "dominant" centers were truly dominant and had both the strength and skill sets are were not at all limited players.

None of the teams in this 2009 season would make it past the Conference Semifinals.

The 1990s had better games, better teams, better rilvaries and more intensity.

Because of this dumb marketing scheme all we hear about is Kobe and Lebron.

We lost are great NBA rivalries like Knicks-Heat,Bulls-Knicks,Bulls-Pacers,Kn... Rockets-Jazz, Sonics-Jazz, Lakers-Sonics, and many more.

90s also had better players than it did today.

Games were alot more exciting to watch in the 1990s.

Even teams that didnt win a championship in the 1990s would dominate today.

the 1994 Knicks, 1996 Sonics, 1997 or 1998 Jazz, and even 1998 Pacers would run through the NBA like its nothing today. And these were teams didnt win their NBA championships.

In the 1990s it was about competition and not marketing like it is today.

True of False: Compared to the 1990s this decade is weak?
Update: its a typo you f**cking d! ck head

You know what the f**k I meant so dont be such a f**k ing smart@$$

I meant decade
Update 2: I forgot to mention they call way too many fouls now, back than they used to let them play