is clea duvall a lesbian?

Update:

wtf EL i just wondered you idiot.

I'm a ******* lesbian why would I be disrespecting her even if she was I was just curious.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We can nope. Haha :)

She has at least said she's bisexual. I can't remember where now, but there was a quote from an interview somewhere from her saying about how she does not use labels, and loves both genders... or something like that. She dated a woman called "Radio Sloan" at one point, and her films/roles are often very.. "gay orientated" as you like; The Laramie Project and But I'm A Cheerleader for example. She also shares romance with another woman in the TV series "Carnivale" and even her character is accused of being a lesbian in "The Faculty." :P

Either way, she's gorgeous. Amazing in "But I'm a Cheerleader!" One of my first celebrity girl crushes. xD

• gaul
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Clea Duvall Gay

• 4 years ago

clea duvall lesbian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's a lot of rumours about her, I personally think she is. She's often seen at "gay" events (a photographer at Uh Huh Her concerts, for example), and she was allegedly dating a musician called Radio Sloan a while back.

But she's never actually made any public statement about it, and she could be bi or just more comfortable in the lbgt community. I hope she is though. That would be several levels of awesome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Ultimate Attraction Guide http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?597y
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think so.

She plays in a lot of movies as a lesbian, but I don't think she is.

I could be wrong though, I don't know forsure.

I think she's hot.

hahah.

• 1 decade ago

i always thought she might be for some reason she gives this vibe off but who knows

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really really hope so.

• 1 decade ago

are you clea duvall? If not, stay out of her life!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.