Rod asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did susan boyle win the final?

The final for 2009...did she win?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, Susan Boyle didn't win the final of Britain's got talent... She came second to Diversity, this dance act. I think she should have but then again Diversity were amazing :)

You can watch the results of Britain's got talent 2009 at the following website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMz03DnirQY

Youtube thumbnail

Cheers!

:)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kerri
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well no one can say she lost really... She will probably do better than diversity. Inside I feel that it was good Susan didn't actually come first because there is less pressure but she will do equally as well... Can anyone remember Steve Brookstein? It's the same story as him really. He actually won X factor, realised an album and a single but then just died out of the music industry. G4 came second and yet we are still hearing about them today. With these reality TV shows its really not about actually winning. She will be signed. Guaranteed I think diversity deserved to win and have the limelight of winning but I know Susan will go far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOOOOOO

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/...

9.54pm: SO. The winner of Britain's Got Talent 2009 (and the act who will perform for THE QUEEN, in case you didn't know) is Diversity!

We should know in ten minutes.

=========================

LONDON (AP) — The lady has sung. But has she won?

Susan Boyle faced the music for the final time Saturday, performing in the finals of "Britain's Got Talent."

The 48-year-old internet sensation and Scottish church volunteer sang "I Dreamed A Dream" from the musical "Les Miserables," and received a standing ovation from the audience and judges.

It was the song she chose for her initial audition in April.

But now she faces a public vote, and she won't know until 10 p.m. local time (5 p.m. EDT) whether she or one of the other nine competitors has triumphed.

The winner receives a 100,000 pound ($159,000) prize and the chance to perform before Queen Elizabeth II at the Royal Variety Show.

• 1 decade ago

Its not quite finished yet.

It is now.

OMG No, she came second. Diversity won!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.