Something is not right, advice please...?

I wouldn't normally come on HERE to ask about this kind of stuff, but seeing as I have no immediate option this time of the night, I thought this is the best i've got right now. I am 17 and a virgin (yes) and I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend and I have not had sex, but we have fooled around and do... show more I wouldn't normally come on HERE to ask about this kind of stuff, but seeing as I have no immediate option this time of the night, I thought this is the best i've got right now.

I am 17 and a virgin (yes) and I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend and I have not had sex, but we have fooled around and do foreplay almost every single time we see each other. So, there is, NO SEX. Meaning; no penetration, and no entering of the vagina whatsoever.

I don't usually keep track of my period, I rarely do, but last month I decided to take down the day I got it, just as a pre-caution for next month's arrival. Well, the day has past, and I haven't got it. It has been 5 days now. The ONE TIME I decide to keep track and what happens? I don't get it.

There is more to this :(
When my boyfriend and I fool around, it really only comes down to me naked (sometimes only) and him topless and in his underwear. MOST of the time, I am in my underwear and bra, and he is topless with his jeans and underwear on. Anyway, we've done a few certain things whilst foreplay, and he has gone down on me, but i've never given him head. So basically, it's all oral and foreplay, and no intercourse. We also have dry sex sometimes, but still, no penetration inside me.

A few weeks ago, we were really getting into things while fooling around, and I had my underwear off. He was kneeling over me while I was lying down, and I was so caught in the moment that I told him to rub the tip of his penis on me (on me, as in, on my vaginal area, but not actually near the opening, and not IN IT). So he did, right away because he too was caught up in the heat of things. Stupid of me to forget though, that he would of had Pre-*** on his penis.

After he rubbed on me, I felt down there with my hand and it was very sticky, so I asked him if "he was dry" down there. And he replied, no. I immediantly panicked and we stopped everything. He told me to go wash quickly but I didn't. He also told me that earlier that day he had masturbated, but he washed and went to the toilet straight after.

Anywayyy, after a few days I stopped panicking and didn't think much of it anymore. Now, I am 5 days late, and really starting to stress out more by each passing minute.

Not done yet :(
I have been experiencing cramping and soreness in my lower stomach, what I usually feel before I get my period. Yet, when I check I have nothing. No blood or even brown spotting. Instead, I have this creamy, milky white discharge which kind of smells bad, too. It's not too thick, it's somewhat "runny and watery" actually :| but it keeps coming out a lot. I generally eat a lot of food, but this past week, along with the cramps, i've been eating non stop, every hour at least.

I also get slight nausea (just little), and change in temperature sometimes (although, it could just be the weather and the setting i'm in). I also have been feeling and going to the toilet more often lately, though i've always had a weak bladder, this is out of the ordinary for me, seeing as I need to go practically ALL the time now :( I at first thought it was my change in schedule that has made my menstrual system go weird, because I have just started a course now for two weeks and every morning I wake up at 8, and I go to bed at about 2 AM. And like I mentioned, I rarely keep track of my periods, so I thought I could just be irregular but think i'm late when really i'm not.

But now, after doing some of my own research (I had no other option, my boyfriend doesn't know EVERYTHING about this, and I can't go to my mom and doctor... guess why), I am assuming the worst.

I could be a pregnant virgin. And i've read it IS possible. By pre-***, and even by fingering. Any of that foreplay can cause pregnancy, although highly unlikely, there is a chance....

I don't know what else to do now besides wait. I have no one else to ask at this time. Can ANYONE shed some light on this for me? Give me some peace of mind?
I am SO sorry for being so detailed in my question (it might sound all yuck, I know), but thought it might help very much.

Right now, I feel kind of sick, and worried, and very tired (it's 5:15 AM here in Aus), and I had just had a fight with my boyfriend, which doesn't help at all :( infact, it's making me feel worser now.

ADVICE, or INFORMATION, any of that is much appreciated, clean and nice answers please, that's all I ask for.
<3
Update: By the way, I forgot to add, before my boyfriend rubbed his penis on me, he had gone down on me, so that contributed to me being "sticky" down there. Sorry