How do I get my Behringer UMX49 to work with FL Studio/Abelton Live Lite/ Reason?

I just got a Behringer UMX 49 today, and I've tried to use it, but I can't link it up with Abelton or FL Studio. Hell, I don't even know where to start. I downloaded MIDI-OX and the device is recognized and is transmitting to my computer, but I just don't know how to make it...work. The manual has more or less nothing on this, just like I expected. Please help me...I just want to make music!

FL Studio, Abelton Live and Reason are what I have

Favorite Answer

FL Studio

after you connected ya UNX49 to ya PC and u r sure that it is recognized and transmitting, open FL Studio and go to

- Options...a drop down menus appears....under MIDI...make sure you tick Enable Midi Remote Control, tick Enable Midi Output, tick Enable Midi Master Sync......then again go to

- Options...click Midi Settings (F10)...under the Input category you should see your usb midi device there....if not then click the Rescan Midi Devices at the bottom....select ya midi device and click Enable...and set Controller Type to (generic controller)....that should be it.

check youtube videos for more infos on connecting midi to FL Studio....have fun

good luck

Behringer Umx49