ThatLadyRisk asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Why is my cat not growing ?

I have a female cat that i had for a year and 2 months ... When she was little she looked like a ball ... But she grew really fast at that point but now she still look like a kitten .. she is very small .. And I have 2 other cats so I know that she isnt suppose to be the size that she is now ... What is wrong with her ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she's acting normal, there's nothing wrong. Was she the runt of the litter that you got her from? I have a cat that's over a year old now, and she's still small and hasn't really grown in the past couple months. We named her Bit due to her small size and squeaky meow. Bit was the runt of the litter that she came from, so I'm thinking that may have contributed to her small size. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but you might consider getting her a checkup anyway.

I hope this helps :)

Source(s): Owned by a lovable runt
  • 1 decade ago

Cats can grow to different sizes. I have two 2 year old cats one is HUGE and the other is really really small. It's nothing to worry about. As long as she seems happy and healthy it's fine. Maybe she was the runt of the litter so is bound to be small?

If you're concerned though.. take her to the vets :)

Source(s): I have cats :)
  • 1 decade ago

I don't really think there's anything wrong with her. I have a cat that's two years old and she looks like a 6 month old kitten

• 1 decade ago

Did you change her diet or something? If she's still eating pretty well, then I don't suppose anythings wrong.

If you're really worried you can give the Vet a call.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

My cat is 9 months old and she growed just first three months, dono why...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some cats are just smaller than others, it's probably nothing to worry about.

Out of curiosity though how small are we talking about.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what is wrong with her, but it sounds like she needs a trip to the Vet's office so you can find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.