does north korea has enough military capability to engage in a war with the United States?

i ask this cause it looks like a war is coming

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nuclear Weapons!

• 1 decade ago

Yep. This is why you always see nearly the entire world against North Korea having any sort of uranium enrichment program. All the world needs now is a ******* mad man with long range nuclear capabilities.

I really hope **** doesn't hit the fan. I really worry that the big one is right around the corner.

It would be sad if one dumb **** face does something to push our already fragile ecological climate over the edge to create a world wide disaster.

That and we'd pretty much wipe that whole entire part of the planet off the face of the Earth in a matter of minutes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

North Korea has the 4th largest standing army in the world but she has no way to move them out of North Korea.

If war were to break out between the US and North Korea Kim could be contained at his borders and, eventualy, destroyed.

He knows that and will not push this entire mess too far.

A dozen or so well placed cruise missiles could put and end to Kim's belligerence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have a large army but their tech sucks, so they'd get creamed. Especially since the UN would join in

the US could theoretically take out nuclear missiles, but that technology is like hit and miss.

I imagine the whole war thing wouldn't really work because everyone's been throwing economic sanctions at N. Korea.

Only thing I can say is that the increased tensions can't be good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, why do you think the United States is do nothing about North Korea other than screaming. North Korea is no Iraq.

• 1 decade ago

For about 5 days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So does Canada. What's your point? Kim Jong Il is just trying to get attention, he won't be starting any wars.

• 1 decade ago

They don't have the technology the US has but they do have about twice as many troops as the US. At the end of the day the US wins.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but they cannot win. They have at least one million people in their military. There is so many, they cannot all hide.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, they don't. Not for long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.