Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do girls become porn stars?

why do they like to reveal their body to the world

• Rano
    Favorite Answer

They want attention from men to feel good about themselves.

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girls Alone : http://CamGz.com/?oHLT
  • Cheryl

Firstly she should get her portfolio together. This dosent need to be totally professional, just merely a collection of photos that show her without make up and with. Next photos that show off her figure posed and not. With those approach a reputable agency for just advice to see if she has "something" They will give an honest opinion. Which she must listen to. Oh and make sure she takes a relative along. I always made sure the people I shot did. Not only for reassurance but peace of mind for them both that I was genuine, and I was acting in a purely professional manner BE VERY WARY of people who just approach you in the street. Theyre usually after money (to produce a portfolio- which arent neccessary) or worse. On NO account move into the porn industry, its littered with burnt out girls addicted to drink drugs, and have serious mental issues. Another important point is that if your friend has got talent, then having worked in the porn industry will come back to haunt her. Her future ability to use her talents will be ruined. I used to help friends and friends of friends to photo and produce a simple portfolio for them. 2 went to work in a London agency. Though i must have helped 30 people. By doing that I learnt what the agencies wanted.

Have you seen a porn movie?

If you're fine with guys sticking their members in all three of your holes at the same time, then I gues you might as well be paid for it if you like those kind of things.

The money.

For every guy that complains about why the girls would do such a thing, there's 100 guys willing to pay $$ to see it.

• GRUMPY

Because they enjoy the sex and they LOVE the money.

I don't know...and I don't care.

They can do what they want, it's called freedom remember?

they have no self respect