Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried to kidnap you...?

Or have you been kidnapped before?

What happend?

bubblegum - Noone has tried to kidnap me. And my picture is of my brothers cat :D his name is whiskers.

Some of the answers to this question are really upsetting :(

(i mean the serious answers)

& Mr Mambo ignore the thumbs downs... you can kidnap me anyday ;)

Sign on the dotted line, now its on - I dunno why everyone is getting so many thumbs down... i thumbed you up by the way. Nice pic =P

Venus - I'm not a kidnapper!

• Mr
    Favorite Answer

Keep those dirty thoughts in your mind please young miss, only in your dreams... but if you want me to kidnap you in real life then let me know!! ;-)

When my sister was 13 she was walking home and a man pulled up in his car beside her and opend his door and pulled her in then drove to a empty car parkin a shopping center and tried to have his way with her but she was screaming and mangaed to kick the passangers car door open and ran. They found the man who did this to her and he had murderd 4 girls before her she was so lucky to have survived even though she still has nightmears about it. It was in the news paper and all.

Seriously kinda/almost..

BUt it my own fault && they were drunk.. it kinda funny now but i was pretty scary wen it happen!

Im being honest okayy..

Well i had a fight wif my sister wen i was like 11 && she told my mum && i got in trouble from bein mean && she didnt get in trouble at all .. so i thort i wood "run-away" .. well i was plannin to go to my auntys who lived about a 15min walk and i was cryin && wateva && it was dark..

Then i saw two women && a man on the corner and they saw me cryin && asked whats wrong && were so so nice but they were drunk and told me to go wif them .. but i think they felt sorry for me.. anyways i said no && the women grabbed my arm reali hard and said "wait, come on, come its okay" and thats when i got scared and bolted all the way back home to mum!

Now i think it was funny! But the moral of the story is dont try to run away && talk to drunks along the way...

Yeah, I remember it. I was at a Steak An' Ale and a guy was walking kind of limpy, he came over to me and said "Hey uhhh..sweety come here" and he tried to grab me when I didn't but then my dad came out the door and smashed his face into a tree. Yerp :] I was 9 lol

I never walked away when told not to again. haha

Well, I am a kidnapper, and Batman has kidnapped me multiple times!

• Karen

I wouldn't make assumptions, but he might have been trying to. I would ask someone to drive you home from school from now on. Better to be safe than sorry.

Yup, I was about 13, lonely at a bus stop in the evening & a man stopped his van and was asking me to come in. I said no, so he came out. But fortunately, my aunt's house was nearby, so I ran with my high-heeled feet, didn't look back, reached at my auntie's door, looked back, he was gone... and then I burst into tears.

Yes, these idgits pulled up to me in these noisy cars with sirens and flashers, tasered me, and slapped hand cuffs on me and thru me in their car that had no music, just talk radio, and then they let me go a while later saying something about they had the wrong guy

Yes, it was terrifying. I was taken out of my bed, blindfolded, and driven to a mysterious location. It was weird, though. When the blindfold was removed, all my friends were there, and we were at Denny's to celebrate my birthday. I never did figure out who kidnapped me.

candy

When i was little like 4 my dad tried to but he got caught by the police before he could hurt me

what he did was climb through my window covered my mouth and run off with me :)

not good

Source(s): True story no joke

No one would want to kidnap me! lol

but seriously, yeah, at a fair once. My brother, came over and grabbed me back. It wasn't fun, but it was deffiently a plus that at 12 years old, my brother was 6'0. lol.